DCP and Desks

EllyTheThird

Earning My Ears
I was looking at the Disney housing at Flamingo Crossing and realized they don’t have desks. Does anyone have experience bringing one and would there be room for one? I want to be able to bring my laptop and monitor if possible and I’d only be able to fit that on a desk.

I was looking at the Disney housing at Flamingo Crossing and realized they don’t have desks. Does anyone have experience bringing one and would there be room for one? I want to be able to bring my laptop and monitor if possible and I’d only be able to fit that on a desk.
My daughters room had a bedside table where bottom part rolls under bed. She sat on her bed and used that as her desk. If u look at pics of rooms, u will see it. Have fun. Congratulations!

The room is honestly very small. It depends on the type of apartment and if you are by the window or not.

I drove around this Flamingo Village today. The campus housing is huge and looks like even more construction . It makes me wonder if the bulk of future castmembers will be college interns.
What is your impression?
Anyway love hearing about this program and wish the interns would post more about their experience .

Good luck to you

The lease says that no additional furniture is allowed, but many people do bring desks. If you are in a 2x2, meaning you are sharing your room with someone else, the bed by the window has an area, but you won't know which bed you are assigned till you check in. My daughter had a desktop and somehow managed without a desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter