DDA Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess 2000 is a good place to say good night, thanks for all the conversations!

Jennifer - Here's some PD :wizard: for Virginia, there's a stomach bug going around here.

There is one going around here too. Bob didn't have any interest in going out to dinner with Tammi and me because he thinks he might have it. :( Hope it stays away from all of us!

The news is over and I am off to bed. G'night, everyone. See you in the morning!

Chuckie found a new friend at the meet.

chuckieandtigtag.jpg

friends.jpg

At one point while sitting at our table, a gentleman sits down by me and lo and behold, it was Dave Anderson the imagineer who worked with Walt Disney. His talk was great. Such wonderful stories.

imagineerDaveAnderson.jpg

I was in line to go to the room to hear the CMO speak, but it got full so I at least snagged a picture with Justin.

cmoJustin.jpg

There was a silent auction today at the meet and I knew there was a breakfast with Deb Wills from All Ears. That was really the only one I knew I really wanted. There were some other things, but I knew I had a certain amount of money I could spend. I put a bid in and that was the highest bid for almost two hours. About 10 minutes before the end someone else put in a higher bid, so I just waited and hovered. :lmao: As they were counting down the last 15 seconds, I started writing my name ---slowly and finished with 3 seconds left. But Stephanie was right beside me to put her name down if needed so I could win. So,,,,I won breakfast with Deb which I will take advantage of in December on the Mouse Fest Cruise. I cannot even begin to tell ya'll how happy I am. So Stephanie and I will be joining her in the Roy Disney Suite.

winner.jpg

debwillsandI.jpg

As you can see, Chuckie liked the Sleep Number bed. It was so very comfortable. We have already decided we need to stay both Friday and Saturday nights.

sleepnumberbed.jpg

I actually forgot Chuckie at home :eek: but Hal was going to his brother's house and I asked him to bring Chuckie so I could pick him up. I figured it was easier to go there instead of back to my house. So we hooked up the GPS and away we went. Stephanie got to see a little taste of what it looked like driving over a bridge. But she also got to play with it to help us find a restaurant to stop at since we were not going to be able to meet up with some other folks at Perkins. I did not get to choose a voice on mine but we still gave it a name. Rhonda got us where we needed to go!!!

That was the best investment I made.

Elin and Tammi, glad you had a nice time. I see you were brain sharing tonight.

Hi Terry, sounds like you are having a nice time. Congrats on wining breakfast with Deb.

Night all!

The party was not bad, it was for 22 people and inside. Although it was still extremely humid inside.

Hope you all have a great Sunday.

Hi Becky

I'm good thanks, just up a little late. Went to bed at midnight, but the neighbors thought it a good idea to shoot off firecrackers :headache: (John thinks it was a whole brick) and of course now I am wide awake.
However I am now heading back to bed to try sleeping again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter