DDA Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was a long day as I had feared, but I enjoyed it! I got up at 4:45am & was at work before 6am. Got as much work done as possible & headed to Riley's 1st game at noon. We had about an hour & a half breather before the next game so we came home. Riley had a bite to eat & I took a 1/2 hour nap :)

Back out to the park at 3pm & they played 2 games back to back, finally made it over to mil's a little after 8pm. I was not able to stay long as I had to get back to work to finish up a few things. It was nice meeting Tobbe's friends from Sweden though. Made it home a little after 10pm, ate a sandwich, took a shower & that was that :rotfl:

Besides practice, Riley & his team have no more games till next weekend. Now I need to find a hotel for the night as they will be playing Saturday & Sunday & the drive is about 2 hours away.

It was so humid out yesterday, I do not know how I am going to handle this in Florida :confused:
Wow, that was a long day.

Ice cubes, my dear. Ice cubes.

Feel better Elizabeth. You NEED those suitcases out today.

Can someone please share the link for Deb's photopass?

1cbea064.gif

Happy Birthday Paula :cool1:

Good morning.

Dana & I slept in today to wake & find Katie making breakfast for the other 2.:eek: :angel: Will wonders ever cease???:lmao: We don't normally sleep in too late & she said Sophies tummy was grumbling so she had to make her something...Oh I hope this lasts!!! :woohoo:

Deb,
Welcome home!! Can't wait to hear about your trip. I saw some of your Poly shoot pictures & they looked wonderful! Love the blue & pink shirts!

Paula,
Happy Birthday!

Debbie,
Congrats on 2000.

Terry,
Wow! Congrats! Sounds like a great time!

Tammi,
Thanks, we will see..I am very much a NYer so leaving my upset my inner balance.:lmao:

Elin,
Sounds like you & Tammi had a blast.

Amy,
Have fun at the pool. Hope to see more pictures of Noah.

Elizabeth,
Yay for suitcase day! Boo for headache...fell better:wizard:

Hi to everyone!!!!

I can't get photopass to load at the moment. If it decides to cooperate I will post the link.

Beth glad you are having a good time, enjoy the rest of your trip!

Anne Marie your t-shirts look wonderful :thumbsup2

Tom glad to hear your mother is doing better, continued :wizard:

Becky hope you find the trainers you need soon :wizard:

Jennifer hope Virginia is feeling better today :wizard:

Glynis I hope you are feeling better, take care of yourself & the little peanut :hug:

Jen welcome back! I would love the link to your pictures.

Tammi glad to hear the kids made it safely!

Anne Marie good luck to Dana on the promotion, I hope it works out for all of you!

Deb welcome back, look forward to hearing about your trip!

Elin & Tammi sounds like you had a nice evening together!

Karen Happy Belated Birthday :bday:

Debbie congratulations on the post count!

Terry thanks for sharing your pictures, sounds like you & Stephanie had a wonderful time! Congratulations on winning the bid for breakfast with Deb :thumbsup2

Jennifer glad to hear you survived the visit with mil!

thanks for the quotable!!!:goodvibes

Because of some strange bite/rash at my ankles I begged off working today. I was right yesterday I ended up in the headbanger tent:rotfl: It actually wasn't until the last one but they so underestimated the popularity of the acts they put in our little tent...it was constantly overflowing.

I am going to try and sleep a little more than the two hours I got last night...nighty night!!

FYI, the Karen you all are wishing a Happy Birthday is Karebear1.

I was confused because I knew "our" Karen (lovespoohbear) has a January birthday like me!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Today is Paula's birthday though!

Happy Birthday Paula!

Hope you all are having a magical time at Disneyland!!!

party: :bday: :cake: :bday: party:

Happy birthday Miss Paula!!!

Deb's Photopass Photos

The SSR photo shoot is toward the end. There are almost 1000 photos on there, though many are duplicates or triplicates. I emailed Photopass and asked them to delete the extras, but they sent me instructions on how to do so. I will have to find time at some point

Deb - what did you think about the Block Parade in HS?

Deb - what did you think about the Block Parade in HS?

It was okay. It was very high energy with lots of action. You only see a small area though as it actually stops for about 10 minutes twice. The boys found out purely by mistake that after the last float goes through the gates at the parade exit, the gates close and about 200 little foam balls are thrown over the wall. It is right next to the Jedi training. They enjoyed waiting for the balls to be thrown then collecting as many as they could :goodvibes

I'm kinda sad they took the Stars and Motorcars parade away. I'm not into this Pixar stuff.

Deb,
Your photobucket pictures worked for me. Wow, you did so much & you all look like you were having a great time! How did the boys like the parasailing? Congrats to Chris for polishing off the kitchen sink again! All your shirts look great...Loved the fireworks cruise pictures too. Awesome!

I'm kinda sad they took the Stars and Motorcars parade away. I'm not into this Pixar stuff.

I agree, the BPB doesn't do it for me. Too many dancers & not enough characters...You have to be at the right place otherwise you miss the action. (but now I am going to hang over by Jedi Training like Deb said& maybe we will like it more???)

I love Pixar but I'd rather see the Stars & Motorcars parade too than Block Party...

I want the link too, please... pno4te@aol.com

And what is this "flair" you all keep talking about? I need another addiction.

Emailed to you--and i saw that Jennifer told you--i wast rying to figure out how to explain it!
Welcome Home Jen and Deb!

Thanks!
I guess 2000 is a good place to say good night, thanks for all the conversations!

Congrats!
Congrats on that! Deb Wills was so sweet when I met her at a past meet

Jen welcome back! I would love the link to your pictures.!
Absolutely, I just need your email--I dont have the thread info on this computer anymore

Jen, I love your pictures! You guys look like you had such a good time, despite lots of rain! :) I especially love the one where you are sitting behind the castle, shooting it upwards. :goodvibes
Thanks! that was definitely one of my favorites--we must have taken a ton trying to get one we liked
Today is Paula's birthday though!

Happy Birthday Paula!

Hope you all are having a magical time at Disneyland!!!

party: :bday: :cake: :bday: party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Deb,
Your photobucket pictures worked for me. Wow, you did so much & you all look like you were having a great time! How did the boys like the parasailing? Congrats to Chris for polishing off the kitchen sink again! All your shirts look great...Loved the fireworks cruise pictures too. Awesome!

I haven't loaded any of the pictures from the second half of the trip into photobucket yet. I guess I took a lot of pictures.

We all LOVED parasailing and would do it again given the chance. It was certainly a highlight. Chris did polish off the kitchensink, but I don't think he's in a hurry to do it again anytime soon.

The fireworks cruise was wonderful. We got some great shots, but they don't do the fireworks justice. That is hands down the best 4th of July fireworks we have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter