DDA Think Tank Needed!

stenogoddess

DIS Veteran
Edited to say:

Once again Kate has saved the day. It sounds so trite to say that y'all have brought tears to my eyes but it's true. Thank you so much.

Dumby and Chaoscent are both going to WDW next week - I know that either of them would be probably be happy to help you out -

It would be fairly easy to design a card for them to print out and have piglet sign for them - I have had a lot of people mail me postcards that they had the characters sign for my kids

after they do that - they can buy a piglet treat and mail it with the signed card to the little girl -

I will make sure one of them gets in contact with you about this!!

I have a piglet design in the autograph section of my gallery with Piglets authentic Disney autograph on it.

I am curious...why would you lose your job for doing a random act of kindness?

Will reply to this question to anyone who wants to know by PM.
Tine731 said:
I am curious...why would you lose your job for doing a random act of kindness?

Thanks so much you all. I really appreciate it. I almost came back and took this note down. But I think if my heart is this disquiet about this little girl, that means I'm supposed to do something. Sometimes even little things can make a big difference to someone else.

If you don't find anyone that can help from Orlando, please let me know. I have a like new Piglet doll that would love a new home with a deserving young lady. I could happily print triplefigs' Piglet design with autograph as a card and send it all from the Boston area.

Please let me know if I can help!
Tia

This sounds like what I have been looking for. I knew there was some way I could pay it forward for all the designs and the two postcards my DS5 got from disney. So send me the address and I will buy a small piglet and have it mailed to her from Orlando.

I could use Denise's Piglet design just in case I do not see the "real" piglet before I get it in the mail. I will print this up and if there is any personalization you need added to the note please PM me the info.

Delinda

This is why the DDA is such a great place to be! Y'all are awesome!

Not really sure what is going on as the first post is not clear. But as J&N's mom said I am going to DW next week. I leave on the 15th & come home on the 21st. Let me know what you want me to do & I will do it? I am having lunch at Crystal palace, I think piglet comes there at lunch? Email me at chaoscent@verizon.net & just tell me what to do. :goodvibes & I will do it (as long as it doesn't involve me jumping off a bridge or something? :lmao:
My feeling is life is like a bank. you put good deeds into the bank and when you need help, you can make withdrawals. There was a period in my life where all I could do was get up in the morning and I needed to make withdrawals just to make it through the day. I am blessed to have a family of friends who pulled me through that time. Meeting my new DH was icing on the cake. The moral of the story is I depleted my bank account of good deeds 15 years ago & I have spent the last 15 years making deposits, with an occasional withdrawal, (like having people make tshirt designs for me). So you see, when you let me do something nice for you, I get to put another good deed in my bank account. So you would be doing me a favor. :yay:
Penny

I love all you DDA friends. You are all so awesome!!!!! I am going in March and if there is any magic I can spread, please let me know. If I don't hear from any of my DDA friends, I'll be posting on the Fairy Godmailers thread.

I don't know what is going on, but I do machine embroidery and I have a Piglet design I can put on something (shirt, big girl panties, pillow case, towel). I live in California so I would need info fast so I could make something and mail it to one of you going to WDW. Please let me know if I can spred some Pixie Dust. PM me I check the thread before bed 10:00 California time and first thing in the morning before DD goes to school.

Thank you all so much for your generous offers of help. Dumby has taken up the task to spread the pixie dust in order to pay it forward for the pixie dust she has received. I can't wait until it's my turn to be able to spread the joy! But I have to wait until May. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter