DDC XXXI: Nice to have Friends Around the Globe, Even Tim! Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SON OF A $(%*@!

I start the run to the finish of DDC XXX, get called into a meeting at work and come back to find that it has been closed down. :headache: Congrats Nick on the last work.

Signing in!

And how in the world did I miss the fact that there is a DIS Dad's podcast? Obviously I don't spend enough time on the boards.

Subscribing...and if possible, may I submit a technical question?

I've been working on the podcast for our church for a couple of weeks and am trying to find that sweet spot for the output peak -db. In the video / film world -12db is the hard and fast rule which shall not be violated. However, I'm finding a WIDE variance in the podcasting universe. Folks report using everything from -12 to -0. What do you guys shoot for when you are rendering out your master?

(As a point of reference I have our the source audio peaking at -10 in the recording sessions.)

Still has the new thread smell.

Napalm+air+freshener.jpg

SON OF A $(%*@!

I start the run to the finish of DDC XXX, get called into a meeting at work and come back to find that it has been closed down. :headache: Congrats Nick on the last work.

Missed many great fishing pictures. Good call in starting that theme.

CJ, did you watch the Patriots highlights yesterday? We made sure to keep things interesting for next weeks match up. AFC East title on the line next Sunday. If the Phins can play defense in the second half, you may have a good shot of winning since the Pats new game plan is to fall behind early, wait for someone else to get hurt and be out for the season, stage a miraculous come back and then let the opponents do something stupid to lose so we can keep marching along.

Good luck! Snow, ice and wind today. Make sure to put on that sun block.:lmao::lmao:

Back from the Keys. Seas and visibility sucked so no pictures of pretty fishes. Had a great time though. Spent a day with a friend that I have not seen in about three years. Good time catching up.

And no Jim, no need for sunblock unless I am on the water, the tan takes care of the UV rays. Also a no on watching the Fats highlights. I did enjoy watching the Dolphins' game. Well, the last play caused a little bit of heartburn. Bring it on next week.

SON OF A $(%*@!

Just went on and saw a cool picture of a sunfish posted by Darcy. Was going to post a comeback but it was already closed. So and oldie but a goodie "What are you looking at?" here...

Or this

Or this

Or this

AF267130-68F0-46FE-837C-8EBEE4AC429F-597-0000006E70422FFC_zpse112da78.jpg

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!

Pun completely intended.

I have to get me one of those Turbo Chicken Fryer things.

Mmmm, new thread. Checking in on this nice sunny Monday. It's cold out there. Good thing I have the Bears to look forward to tonight. Let's see what kind of folly their defense can come up with next.

Geez, took me forever to find this place on the phone... Nice try you can hide but I'll find you.

Dad update: wasn't too good this morning so mom and my sister took him to emerg They are running the usual gauntlet of tests now to pinpoint the problem. We are all thinking pneumonia. Should be find though and a big step to getting back on his feet

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter