• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP - Breakfast and Dinner, or use 2 Credits?

Catrin

Taking my Kids - one kid at a time!
We are arriving very late for our four night stay labor day weekend - and we will have four days of credit for the dining plan.

Although we only have three full days at WDW, we have some options.

Should we use our four TS meals >>
Three Dinners and a Breakfast????
Two Dinners and One 2 Credit Dinner??
Two DInners and a Dinner SHow???

We already have AR at LeCellier, but have not decided on others. We like mostly "American" fare.. steaks, seafood etc.

Ideas and Suggestions?
Thanks,
Catrin

Please see my post re our recent trip. DD (15) likes "american" food--hamburgers, steaks, etc.

I'd encourage you to do what you want to--eat what you like! Personally, I think it is silly to try to max out the $ on the plan if that means eating something other than what you want.

Personally, I'd do Le Cellier, Les Chef de France (you can get the steak without the sauce!). From there....Coral Reef or Planet Hollywood and a character breakfast. Alternatively, skip the breakfast and do California Grill or a show. Make your vacation what you think you will like best.

If you're thinking of doing a Signature (2 TS) I rec. California Grill if only for the fireworks view. The food is good too! We did this last Sept. and even though the windows were covered in condensation, the view from the observation deck was awesome. Definitely worth the 2 credits. I wouldn't use them on Hoop de Doo-we didn't like it. :confused3

I think based on the short amount of time you're there, using the 2 TS would be a good idea so you're not using too much time having 2 sit down meals in one day. Also, I don't like to use my TS for breakfast. JMHO

Hope this helps. Have a great time!

I just noticed this is a birthday trip, so now I really rec. CG! :bday:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter