Deals, discounts, and coupon codes

Technically, there is no tax only if you don't live in NJ. Even if you don't live in NJ, you are still supposed to pay your state's sales/use tax (if it has one), but the merchant doesn't have to collect it.

What is the consensus S5 vs S3? Stay with S3 or go for S5??

Personally, I'd only upgrade from an S3 to and S5 if I *needed* one of the S5's major features (flash hotshoe, 4G video limit, or bigger LCD). Otherwise, the difference between the two cameras isn't really worth the upgrade.

Personally, I'd only upgrade from an S3 to and S5 if I *needed* one of the S5's major features (flash hotshoe, 4G video limit, or bigger LCD). Otherwise, the difference between the two cameras isn't really worth the upgrade.

Thank you I'm thinking of the S3 but I was afraid that the S5 was significantly better. That doesn't appear to be the case so I'll probably stay with the S3.

Thanks! I thought I got a good deal when I bought mine at BestBuy Saturday for $25.00.
For $18 I will have to order a couple more!:)

TC:cool1:

Thanks! I thought I got a good deal when I bought mine at BestBuy Saturday for $25.00. I ordered 2 more and since I was a new customer they gave me $10 off my first order. My grand total for 2 2 GB SD cards was $25.90!!!:banana:

Isn't DS going to be pleased?????:rotfl:

TC:cool1:

I'm at the point now where I'm not sure I'm going to need my laptop (for this trip) to dump pictures. I've got a 1G card, a 512 card, and 2G cards. I'll probably use one of the 2G cards for video, though... so I should take the laptop, I guess. Better safe than sorry ;)

And with google checkout it's just 95 cents!! (first time customers only, if you've used google checkout before you just need to set up a new email address)

Got 3. I can't believe these were still available tonight.

A good deal but not that unusual nowadays. Today, NewEgg had an 8 gig class 6 SD card for $35 shipped, and a few days ago, they had another 8 gig class 6 for $33 shipped. That's cheaper per gig than the Woot one, which is also slower (class 4). The only problem is if your camera won't take SDHC cards!

A good deal but not that unusual nowadays.

Memory is definitely cheap these days, especially when you keep an eye out for online deals. I got one of the Kingston 2GB's on buy.com a week or so back for 95 cents shipped (with google checkout). I really don't need more memory but for 95 cents I decided it wouldn't hurt to have another one.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter