• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dear Aengus ...

This thread would be cute if it were anyone else but Aengus lol
His head is big enough!! :confused3 :rotfl:

Besides if you want to know ANYTHING about fireworks...you go to the MASTER Goofygeggy, he also has a nifty video of the game and some tips.
The best way to get 1000 or more on lvl 1 is get ALL flawless and dont miss more than like 4-5 fireworks total.

Now if you needed advice on making every host your BFF Aengus is your guy:lmao:

Dear Aengus. I am great at playing the castle fire works game but I see people get like 1000 points on the first level. do you have any tips on how I can be do better in the game?

yes. Dont hit any that are not flawless! its key! If you cant get it flawless then dont hit it. You need to keep your multiplier up!

Look at the top of the forums and you will see a thread called important threads :) In there is a link to a video by Goofy Geggy. Check that out for help beyond the first level.

Not THIS thread again.... :rolleyes1

I would answer your question, but I'm not Aengus, nor do I even want to pretend I'm Aengus.... :)

ignoring

This thread would be cute if it were anyone else but Aengus lol
His head is big enough!! :confused3 :rotfl:

Besides if you want to know ANYTHING about fireworks...you go to the MASTER Goofygeggy, he also has a nifty video of the game and some tips.
The best way to get 1000 or more on lvl 1 is get ALL flawless and dont miss more than like 4-5 fireworks total.

Now if you needed advice on making every host your BFF Aengus is your guy:lmao:

well first you always say thank you :) then you... HEY!!!!! REPORTING!

We need a revival of this great thread :)

Dear aengus,

What does lava even mean?

Sincerely,

Confused in the Forbidden Temple

Dear Aengus,

Why did you make nice Hula dc?

From,
That Pirate Fellow

Dear Aengus,

Why aren't people writing letters to me?

Sincerely,
Me

because they dont really like you?!?!

heh... I think they would prefer to leave you song requests actually.

Dear Aengus,

What does ' Aengus ' mean?

Signed,
The Totally Awesome Curious Dude

Dear Cardinal,

Why are you so much cooler than Aengus?

Sincerely,
That Pirate Fellow

Dear That Pirate Fellow,

Shall I list the reasons why?
I am a better singer, a better actor, a better prank-caller, and I am more intellectually proficient.

Sincerely,
B3tt3r th@n @3ngu$

Dear aengus,

Why is your name the same is a type of beef?

From,

Lost in the Fantasyland Courtyard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter