December, 2010 DIS Meet at WDW

katybugsmom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! My family will be at POP December16-21. Would anyone like to meet up with fellow DISer's?

We are the 1st - 5th at Boardwalk. MyCathryn - We are doing a few of the mousetacular events, maybe we can meet at those or pick another time.

Nancy

We will be in Disney 12/12-12/19. We are thinking of adding one night (19th)at Pop. We've never stayed at Pop. Still trying to talk DH into letting me add that night!

Our family will be spending 10 glorious days at the AKL from Dec 3 - 13th!! Would love to meet someone else in the world who loves Disney as much as I do!!! :) :smickey:

We will be there the Dec 1st-9th! Right now we're at SSR but hoping for our wait list to come through for BWV or BCV!

Hi everyone! My family will be at POP December16-21. Would anyone like to meet up with fellow DISer's?

Hey, DW and I are there Dec 16-19th at Pop. We're also be in MK on Dec 11, for a keys to the kingdom tour and then all day in MK. Then we leave on the 2nd Disboards Podcast cruise on the Wonder, getting back on the 16. But our schedule is really full of podcast events. There's alot going on. You should pop over to the Podcast cruise forum and check out whats going on with the Dis'ers over there.

Mike

Our family will be spending 10 glorious days at the AKL from Dec 3 - 13th!! Would love to meet someone else in the world who loves Disney as much as I do!!! :) :smickey:

MAKE THAT 11 Nights!! We added one more day and saved $1800 on dining!! YAY - Make our dates Dec. 2 - Dec. 13th!! :cheer2:

Any other DIS'ers there then?

Hi all -

The Usual Suspects will be there December 21- January 2. I was so lucky two years ago, of the two DISers I met, one is still a very good friend, she & I have talked about doing the Princess Marathon in 2011 or 2012 together.....

Would love to meet some DISers...

Cheers!!

We will be there Dec 1-6 and attending the Mousetacular events! Hope to meet some of you this year.

We will be there Dec 1-6 and attending the Mousetacular events! Hope to meet some of you this year.

Hi all!

The Bollengiers will be at the Fantasmic on Thursday and Illuminations on Saturday Mousetacular events! Would love to meet you then! :)

Thanks everyone for all the responses! Hopefully everyone will be able to meet at least one DISer while they are there!:thumbsup2
If everyone will attach the LGMH's to backpacks, purses, etc. it will make it easier to spot a DISer in the world! We will also have our window decorated and will use holiday red and lime green for our Christmas decorations(we never put up anything that will leave marks or create extra work for Mousekeeping:thumbsup2)! We'll also have a message board on our door for anyone that happens to walk by our room! Feel free to leave a message-please include your DIS name too! Hope everyone has a magical holiday in the World!!!!!!:wizard::santa::wizard:

We'll be at WDW Dec 1st-8th most likely at POP. I hope we see some DISers out and about :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter