December, 2010 DIS Meet at WDW

We'll be at WDW Dec 1st-8th most likely at POP. I hope we see some DISers out and about :)

Lease,

We'll be there the same time.

Hi, I am Tracy. Bill, my wonderful significant other and I will be at Pop Dec. 2nd -10th. I am "pooh sized" and he is in a motorized wheelchair, we are hard to miss :lmao: so if any DISer sees us please say hello.

Lease, I spent this evening reading your blog. You and your hubby are a great couple and the kids are beautiful. It is so cute how different their personalites are. You are a wonderful writer. How lucky you are to have such an amazing photographer in the family.

BTW, are they yours?? Just kidding, seriously I can't believe someone asked you that. No, they aren't yours, you just found them abandoned on the street and took the stroller for a test drive :rotfl:.

BTW, are they yours?? Just kidding, seriously I can't believe someone asked you that. No, they aren't yours, you just found them abandoned on the street and took the stroller for a test drive :rotfl:.

Glad you enjoyed reading the blog :) For some reason people struggle to think straight when confronted by our giant stroller.

:santa::cheer2:We did go ahead and add 12/19th for 1 night at Pop! Arriving 12/12 to CR, then switching to Dolphin and spending our last night at Pop. So excited!!! We can't wait!! Is anyone doing MVMCP? IF we do, it will be 12/16. We have done it twice before and not sure DH wants to do it again this year. Last year it just seemed so packed.

We are headed to Pop Dec 2-11 add me as a friend or send me a pvt message if you want to meet up or chat about planning!

:santa: Can't wait to spend 10 days in the WDW during Christmas time! :santa:

:santa::cheer2:We did go ahead and add 12/19th for 1 night at Pop! Arriving 12/12 to CR, then switching to Dolphin and spending our last night at Pop. So excited!!! We can't wait!! Is anyone doing MVMCP? IF we do, it will be 12/16. We have done it twice before and not sure DH wants to do it again this year. Last year it just seemed so packed.

Good for you! :cool1:
We will be going to MVMCP on December 16! :cool1::santa::cool1:

Looks like there will be a few of us a POP at the same time.

My girls will be 12, almost 4, and 8 months when we are there. We usually try and get a room in the 5000's that faces the lake. We'll have the door decorated :)

The motorized wheelchair shouldn't be too hard to find :)

Looks like there will be a few of us a POP at the same time.

My girls will be 12, almost 4, and 8 months when we are there. We usually try and get a room in the 5000's that faces the lake. We'll have the door decorated :)

The motorized wheelchair shouldn't be too hard to find :)

Bill will be using his motorized wheelchair as well at Pop, if anyone sees us please say Hi!

We'll be sporting our LGMHs, DIS t-shirts and most likely a very large stroller. We should also be hard to miss. :rotfl:

Where do you find the DIS t-shirts?

Official color is lime green-hence the lime green mickey heads you can get at Home Depot-they are Disney paint chips

Go to the DISsigns here on DISboards-there are hundreds of designs and many wonderful folks who will try to make anything you want-most you would download and print of t-shirt print paper. Lots of ideas and directions!
Happy hunting!:thumbsup2

We are the 1st - 5th at Boardwalk. MyCathryn - We are doing a few of the mousetacular events, maybe we can meet at those or pick another time.

Nancy

We will be there Dec 1-6 and attending the Mousetacular events! Hope to meet some of you this year.

Hi all!

The Bollengiers will be at the Fantasmic on Thursday and Illuminations on Saturday Mousetacular events! Would love to meet you then! :)

Hi, I am Tracy. Bill, my wonderful significant other and I will be at Pop Dec. 2nd -10th. I am "pooh sized" and he is in a motorized wheelchair, we are hard to miss :lmao: so if any DISer sees us please say hello.

Lease, I spent this evening reading your blog. You and your hubby are a great couple and the kids are beautiful. It is so cute how different their personalites are. You are a wonderful writer. How lucky you are to have such an amazing photographer in the family.

We'll be at WDW Dec 1st-8th most likely at POP. I hope we see some DISers out and about :)

We are headed to Pop Dec 2-11 add me as a friend or send me a pvt message if you want to meet up or chat about planning!

:santa: Can't wait to spend 10 days in the WDW during Christmas time! :santa:
Hi everyone My name is Jeff I started out planning a solo trip for mousetacular but it has turned into a daddy daughter trip we are also staying at pop . our dates are Dec1 - Dec 6th .
We are doing the fantasmic , and toy story breakfest and the jumbo breakfest too if anyone one would like to join us to say hi im always open to talk maybe too much as wife says lol. It is going to be me and my angel:littleangel: Molly hope to meet or at least be able to say hi and get a picture takin with alot of you . talk to you guys soon and see you all in our happy place

Hey Dec DISers!

We will be at SSR from Dec 18 - 25th Forgive me but what is an LGMH & where do you get one? & there are tshirts, too?

We are heading to Chef Mickey's & MVMCP on the 19th, Princess breakfast @ CRT the 21st, HDDR on the 23rd, & hopefully CPP on the 24th.

We've never been to WDW @ Christmas so we're REALLY excited about being there at such a magical time!

We shouldn't be hard to spot either. There are 13 of us including 6 kids ages 4-15 and 2 very sr citizens (90 & 88) who will be on scooters and 5 other adults in between.

Anyway, LOVE the DIS and am so appreciative of all the advice & support offered here. Also it's great to find others who are Disney freaks like me! ;)

Hey Dec DISers!

We will be at SSR from Dec 18 - 25th Forgive me but what is an LGMH & where do you get one? & there are tshirts, too?

We are heading to Chef Mickey's & MVMCP on the 19th, Princess breakfast @ CRT the 21st, HDDR on the 23rd, & hopefully CPP on the 24th.

We've never been to WDW @ Christmas so we're REALLY excited about being there at such a magical time!

We shouldn't be hard to spot either. There are 13 of us including 6 kids ages 4-15 and 2 very sr citizens (90 & 88) who will be on scooters and 5 other adults in between.

Anyway, LOVE the DIS and am so appreciative of all the advice & support offered here. Also it's great to find others who are Disney freaks like me! ;)

LGMH's-Lime Green Mickey Heads(Alien Green Disney paint chips at Home Depot)!
People use them to decorate doors and windows, adorn backbacks and strollers, anywhere and anything-it identifies you as a fellow DISer!
Shirts are available through Cafe Press or you can find tons of shirt designs on DISigns here on DISboards!:thumbsup2
Hope you guys have a great trip!:santa:

Hi everyone My name is Jeff I started out planning a solo trip for mousetacular but it has turned into a daddy daughter trip we are also staying at pop . our dates are Dec1 - Dec 6th .
We are doing the fantasmic , and toy story breakfest and the jumbo breakfest too if anyone one would like to join us to say hi im always open to talk maybe too much as wife says lol. It is going to be me and my angel:littleangel: Molly hope to meet or at least be able to say hi and get a picture takin with alot of you . talk to you guys soon and see you all in our happy place

We'll be there the 2nd through 6th part of your trip! Hope to see you and your angel at Fantasmic! I'll have my 2 angels with me! :littleangel: Elora & Faith princess: plus my DH Prince Charming!! aka Gary!! :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter