December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning:

Its Monday yet again.:sad2: and I have to work this Saturday :mad: :confused3 Oh well.....

So I started last night around 9pm checking out all my clothes and what I will wear to dinner on each night...bla bla bla...and have now decided that I should have gone shopping this past spring and summer and just bought all new clothes....:( but I have them all set and I think I am ready to go...I hope. we still have time for me to go thru them another 20 times....:sad2:

anyway Just as a reminder::::

40 Days....

have a good one

:banana:

I have some new shirts I bought just for the cruise and can't wait to wear them!

Hi, new to DISBOARDS.. Is there a FB page for those who are sailing out on 12/7 on Fantasy? Thx

OK y'all, the disaster dreams have started...way too early imho, but I think the fact I'm also working a January trip/cruise for the whole fam damily has added to the stress!!

Last night.....I got to MCO the night before the cruise and my luggage was nowhere to be found. The airline had no clue where it was. We went to the Hyatt to check in and they said we could not check in without luggage......then we went to the cruise desk and we were told that without luggage, we could not cruise.... :sad:

Gonna be a fun month and a half til we cruise! :crazy2:
Guess you're stressing out--Hopefully, you'll get it out of your system in your dreams!

Hello everyone!!!

FE #2 closes THIS Friday!!! If you want in, please let me know or sign up on the cruise website!!!

Thank you!!

I have read about the meet up at 3 PM on Saturday. Is the location announced closer to the cruise or have I missed the location somewhere? Thanks in advance, I am trying to get a list of events together.

I have read about the meet up at 3 PM on Saturday. Is the location announced closer to the cruise or have I missed the location somewhere? Thanks in advance, I am trying to get a list of events together.

I think we are awaiting official word from DCL on the location.

I think we are awaiting official word from DCL on the location.

thanks Chuck, I am in organization mode and this makes me feel better that I have not missed something. You would think my drawers would be WAY neater with a brain that functions this way, but no.:confused3

We got our cruise docs in the mail yesterday!!! Makes it feel so much closer now! pixiedust:

It touched my heart that my 6 year-old wanted to be the one to open the envelope. She said we had to wait until the whole family was together to do it. So last night just before bed, we got me, daddy and her together and she read the first few pages to us. She did really well. She only needed help with a few words. I have a feeling that this is is going to my bedtime story for the next few weeks. :)

Have a great day everyone!

We got our cruise docs in the mail yesterday!!! Makes it feel so much closer now! pixiedust:

It touched my heart that my 6 year-old wanted to be the one to open the envelope. She said we had to wait until the whole family was together to do it. So last night just before bed, we got me, daddy and her together and she read the first few pages to us. She did really well. She only needed help with a few words. I have a feeling that this is is going to my bedtime story for the next few weeks. :)

but what a great story!!!! :thumbsup2

Congrats on getting your docs. :cool1: That was cute that your daughter wanted to open it as a family.

Like Chuck said waiting for official word from Disney, I sent in a request to use D Lounge for the meet. She wrote back and said most likely there would be no problem, but about 30 days out would send me another email regarding this, so hopefully within the next week to week in a half I should be hearing from her. I will then post on here and facebook what I found out. I was actually thinking the meet to start around 2:45 - 3:45 as we have the drill at 4pm. But you can stop by anytime.

How sweet is that. I'm just as excited as she is. :goodvibes

Like Chuck said waiting for official word from Disney, I sent in a request to use D Lounge for the meet. She wrote back and said most likely there would be no problem, but about 30 days out would send me another email regarding this, so hopefully within the next week to week in a half I should be hearing from her. I will then post on here and facebook what I found out. I was actually thinking the meet to start around 2:45 - 3:45 as we have the drill at 4pm. But you can stop by anytime.

How sweet is that. I'm just as excited as she is. :goodvibes

In the case that the meet is going to be in the D Lounge, I will setup for the group photo there, unless there are any objections.

I think that would be fine, but i'd sure like to see if we can't do one on the atrium staircase one of the days....

My last cruise we did it on the staircase, the CMs didn't mind, we just had to be a little quick about it.

I'm open to any suggestions about date and time.

In the case that the meet is going to be in the D Lounge, I will setup for the group photo there, unless there are any objections.

That would be fine...unless there is a huge group of us and we need stairs to get us all in.

My last cruise we did it on the staircase, the CMs didn't mind, we just had to be a little quick about it.

I'm open to any suggestions about date and time.

I think when the majority of us are together at the meet...also have any of your other meets have name tags?

Oh that's so sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That would be fine...unless there is a huge group of us and we need stairs to get us all in.

I think when the majority of us are together at the meet...also have any of your other meets have name tags?

None of our meets had name tags, though you know that would be smart!!
What is the consensus?

My docs are on the way!!! They will be sent out today!!!! Woo hook, I'm rhyming and I'm bouncing in my chair….

I GOT TO GET BUSY!!!

:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter