• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Saturday....

I did not get up until 8:35 this morning.....I feel very rested. Now I just need to get motivated and moving.

So excited since we got our documents....so now I have to get my check list and start my confirmation calls. I should be getting my disneyrewards card this week and I am going to start getting my clothes together....so things are really starting to get moving. ::yes::

Have a good day

:wave2:

42 Days!!

busy weekend here! I really don't have the time to go back to work! I need to get busy getting ready for this cruise! Helppppp!!!! :scared1:

We watched the Dream sail out today and the tears started…ok, I have 40 days until we fly….how will I hold it together?

OK y'all, the disaster dreams have started...way too early imho, but I think the fact I'm also working a January trip/cruise for the whole fam damily has added to the stress!!

Last night.....I got to MCO the night before the cruise and my luggage was nowhere to be found. The airline had no clue where it was. We went to the Hyatt to check in and they said we could not check in without luggage......then we went to the cruise desk and we were told that without luggage, we could not cruise.... :sad:

Gonna be a fun month and a half til we cruise! :crazy2:

OK y'all, the disaster dreams have started...way too early imho, but I think the fact I'm also working a January trip/cruise for the whole fam damily has added to the stress!!

Last night.....I got to MCO the night before the cruise and my luggage was nowhere to be found. The airline had no clue where it was. We went to the Hyatt to check in and they said we could not check in without luggage......then we went to the cruise desk and we were told that without luggage, we could not cruise.... :sad:

solution to the probelm: just wear lots of layers....you may not be able to walk or move your arms (picture a Christmas Story with the snowsuit) but at least you have clothers to ware......:lmao::lmao:

Morning:

Its Monday yet again.:sad2: and I have to work this Saturday :mad: :confused3 Oh well.....

So I started last night around 9pm checking out all my clothes and what I will wear to dinner on each night...bla bla bla...and have now decided that I should have gone shopping this past spring and summer and just bought all new clothes....:( but I have them all set and I think I am ready to go...I hope. we still have time for me to go thru them another 20 times....:sad2:

anyway Just as a reminder::::

40 Days....

have a good one

:banana:

Morning:

Its Monday yet again.:sad2: and I have to work this Saturday :mad: :confused3 Oh well.....

So I started last night around 9pm checking out all my clothes and what I will wear to dinner on each night...bla bla bla...and have now decided that I should have gone shopping this past spring and summer and just bought all new clothes....:( but I have them all set and I think I am ready to go...I hope. we still have time for me to go thru them another 20 times....:sad2:

anyway Just as a reminder::::

40 Days....

have a good one

:banana:

I think that might be what brought on the dream, I was thinking about clothes for the cruise while I was doing laundry this weekend.

Well, part of this happened to us. We lost a suitcase which had DH's clothes when we were doing the East Bound Panama Canal. Most of his new wardrobe came from the stores on the ship. He was also able to go to the Walmart located right next to port in PV. After that experience, we spread out our clothes among all suitcases we carry. That way even if we lose 1 suitcase, we have clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter