December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I am beside myself excited that I got a onesie of Mike Wazowski with a matching beanie for my son and he is going to wear it for halloween! He is going to be SO CUTE! AND bonus: he can wear it again on this cruise! Woohoo! I just had to share my excitement with someone!

awesome....

We've been cleaning as we go :) I couldn't believe the amount of dirt UNDER the carpet underlay when we pulled it up :(. The carpet is 22 years old so it's not surprising. The trailer is loaded up with rubble and will go to the dump tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:thumbsup2

We've been cleaning as we go :) I couldn't believe the amount of dirt UNDER the carpet underlay when we pulled it up :(. The carpet is 22 years old so it's not surprising. The trailer is loaded up with rubble and will go to the dump tomorrow :)

Our previous house was 25 years old when we bought it and the carpet was original. About a year after we moved in, we had the carpet pulled and new carpet put in! :scared: :crazy2:

Our house needs the carpet replaced, especially in the family room due to 4 grandkids....and their parents. I want to pull it out of the living room and dining room and put in hardwood. I'd like the entire main floor to be hardwood.

Our previous house was 25 years old when we bought it and the carpet was original. About a year after we moved in, we had the carpet pulled and new carpet put in! :scared: :crazy2:

Our house needs the carpet replaced, especially in the family room due to 4 grandkids....and their parents. I want to pull it out of the living room and dining room and put in hardwood. I'd like the entire main floor to be hardwood.

I wanted hardwood floors, a few years after we moved into our home, I decided to change the "formal living room" into a dining room, since I didnt have one and my kitchen is not that large, so I pulled the carpet and because we had our doberman, we put in pergo flooring, in the now dining room, entry way and kitchen. Been about 13 years and I really still dont like the pergo. But with dogs its the next best things as dogs would do a number on the wood floors.

Well happy Monday!! Lets hope this week moves along.

47 more days....

I actully switched out my closet, pulled my luggage and started to put things in the spare bedroom. The rooms is now officially a mess but at least its for a good cause...:goodvibes getting excited...

have a good day
:wave2:

I like spam. On bread with a little bit of tomato sauce (ketchup). But only once or twice a year.

I was forced to eat that as a kid, to this day can't stand the smell of it.

I don't like it by itself, but cut it up and put it in fried rice....yum yum! One of my favorite treats you get in Hawai'i. DH has cracked the code (it's not that hard of a code) and makes a really good version!

I like spam. On bread with a little bit of tomato sauce (ketchup). But only once or twice a year.

Spam is pretty much a staple in Hawaii! I haven't had it since I was a kid. My mom would bake it with brown sugar and it wasn't bad. She would pan fry slices when it was leftover and that was better. Too salty for me now!

Just called Chase CC to redeem my points. I should have them next week....woo hoo.....that covers our excursions and Palo....:cool1:

My daughter go me a 50.00 disney gift card from target and I told Wally to give me part of my Christmas gift early and add another 100.00 card for me....interested in a dooney and burke.....

Just called Chase CC to redeem my points. I should have them next week....woo hoo.....that covers our excursions and Palo....:cool1:

My daughter go me a 50.00 disney gift card from target and I told Wally to give me part of my Christmas gift early and add another 100.00 card for me....interested in a dooney and burke.....

I am also interested in buying a Dooney & Burke for my daughter who turns 16 on 12/10 during the cruise. I think it will be a great present for her as she loves Disney Cruises. Can't wait to see what designs they have on board. :)

MIDDLE??:rotfl2:

I am also interested in buying a Dooney & Burke for my daughter who turns 16 on 12/10 during the cruise. I think it will be a great present for her as she loves Disney Cruises. Can't wait to see what designs they have on board. :)

I know, I saw a picture that someone had purchased on the Fantasy a few months ago, and loved it....hoping that they still have either that one or something very close to it...:thumbsup2

MIDDLE??:rotfl2:

I know, I saw a picture that someone had purchased on the Fantasy a few months ago, and loved it....hoping that they still have either that one or something very close to it...:thumbsup2

I just ordered my Vera Bradley off of Disney Store online! They didn't really have anything left when we were down there! so essited!!!! :hyper:

I was forced to eat that as a kid, to this day can't stand the smell of it.

Yes, we had it a lot in summer with salad as a kid. It took many years as an adult before I could eat it again, and only when camping.

We originally planned to re-tile the tiled areas and replace the carpet in our room (the kids' rooms have vinyl) but the slab the house is on in the kitchen moves during the wet season and the tiles and grout have cracks. Timber floor boards have the ability to withstand movement so that's what we are going with. We have bamboo floorboards in the kitchen in our last house and it was quite expensive then, and it would be out of our budget to do the whole house here :(

I wanted hardwood floors, a few years after we moved into our home, I decided to change the "formal living room" into a dining room, since I didnt have one and my kitchen is not that large, so I pulled the carpet and because we had our doberman, we put in pergo flooring, in the now dining room, entry way and kitchen. Been about 13 years and I really still dont like the pergo. But with dogs its the next best things as dogs would do a number on the wood floors.

Well happy Monday!! Lets hope this week moves along.

47 more days....

I actully switched out my closet, pulled my luggage and started to put things in the spare bedroom. The rooms is now officially a mess but at least its for a good cause...:goodvibes getting excited...

have a good day
:wave2:

Yes, the dogs! That's why I went with a matte floor this time, they're timber laminate and not actual hardwood. We had proper timber floors in the first house that we bought (terribly cold on the feet in winter but beautifully cool in summer) and they were glossy and varnished. They showed up every scratch the dogs or kids made and they had to be oiled weekly to stop then drying out.

Not having any real change of season here my wardrobe pretty much stays the same all year - shorts and t-s :) The suitcases have been moved from our room to the shed until the renos are over.

I don't like it by itself, but cut it up and put it in fried rice....yum yum! One of my favorite treats you get in Hawai'i. DH has cracked the code (it's not that hard of a code) and makes a really good version!

DH uses it in scrambled eggs when we camp.

Spam is pretty much a staple in Hawaii! I haven't had it since I was a kid. My mom would bake it with brown sugar and it wasn't bad. She would pan fry slices when it was leftover and that was better. Too salty for me now!

I think it's saltier now than when I was a kid. And the salt reduced one is just awful.

A Dooney or two is on my list, too ;)

I just ordered my Vera Bradley off of Disney Store online! They didn't really have anything left when we were down there! so essited!!!! :hyper:

We're they the black or pink quilted ones? I am toying with buying the back pack or the wristlet but I can't help but think they remind me of nappy (diaper) bags. But I do like the black backpack :)

We're they the black or pink quilted ones? I am toying with buying the back pack or the wristlet but I can't help but think they remind me of nappy (diaper) bags. But I do like the black backpack :) Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

They have both the black and pink. I got the id case and the hipster bag in black, also a black cosmetic bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter