Delta changed our flight to 7:20 am!

My aunt had to fly out of CVG in early October to Tampa. Her flight left at 7:40 am, boarding at 7:10 am. It takes an hour to get to the airport at that time in the morning from where we live so I knew she would need to drop off her luggage, get through security, use the restroom, grab a bite/drink before boarding. I dropped her off about 6:05-6:10 am and it was perfect for her.

Whenever I fly out of CVG or CMH, I tend to arrive about 60-75 minutes before departure, but I tend to just park in the garage especially if my sister is with me since she uses mobility devices.

My aunt had to fly out of CVG in early October to Tampa. Her flight left at 7:40 am, boarding at 7:10 am. It takes an hour to get to the airport at that time in the morning from where we live so I knew she would need to drop off her luggage, get through security, use the restroom, grab a bite/drink before boarding. I dropped her off about 6:05-6:10 am and it was perfect for her.

Whenever I fly out of CVG or CMH, I tend to arrive about 60-75 minutes before departure, but I tend to just park in the garage especially if my sister is with me since she uses mobility devices.
Great! Thanks for the information.

We fly Delta out of Detroit and always take the earliest flight. We are up around 3:30 am to catch a 7:30 flight. Taking Magical Express we arrive at the hotel in time for lunch. Been traveling like this for years!

we close our eyes on the flight, on the bus and just enjoy a relaxing first day.

I would definitely do a morning non stop flight, over a lay over. (I only fly non-stop). Travel day for me is stressful enough!

That flight was our go to out of DTW as well and the 9:30 p.m. return. Unfortunately, Delta has dropped both--first out was 8:25 or so in October and the latest return was 5:00 p.m. Sure hope when air travel picks up, Delta adds those flights back. And yes, we always spend the night before and return night near the airport since we live about 90 minutes away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter