Deployment extended to 15 months

My warmest regards to all you military spouses. I am a former Navy Wife, my husband retired after 21 and a half years. It was difficult to say the least. But it was his choice as he often reminded me. And he knew deployment for long periods of time were a possibility. We knew that going in. We both had to suck it up, and I cried myself to sleep many nights.

Just know that your spouse is the best, and although they are missed, they are your most precious treasure. Take care of your selves and pray alot! That is what got me through it, my faith. Hang on to Jesus 'cause He's holdin on to you!

Blessings in His name,
Winnie

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU to all the military families out there.
We may not be as vocal as the nay sayers, but we know that

FREEDOM DOES NOT COME FREE!

You are all in our prayers. :grouphug: God Bless!

Lots of :grouphug: to you all! My hubby is home right now but I know how you feel. When he is gone it is sooo hard! He's never been deployed as long as some of yours so just hang in there. I've learned not to worrry about next month or even next week. I just get through today ,today and worry about tommorrow,tommorow. Gosh, I hope that makes sense. Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter