• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Did anyone who sailed on the '03 member Cruise take advantage of the onboard booking

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
incentive?

Over on the Cruise board, someone mentioned that they were offering a 50% discount off future cruises if you booked onboard.

I got really excited, but then someone asked if it was 50% off cash or points? :confused3

Nobody as of last night had an answer, so, my wonderful DVC friends, if you were on the '03 Member Cruise, can you give me the specifics of the onboard booking incentive? TIA!

there was 50% off for rescheduling after the Norwalk cancelled cruise in 2002

The only 50% offer of which I am aware was for a couple of the hurricane affected cruises last fall. We were offered 50% off a future cruise, but it had so many stipulations and limitations we could not use the offer.

Click here to see a scan of the actual offer page. It was a great cruise with some great perks. Looking forward to the one this September as well.

Actually, I've already got a website up for this cruise, including the email updates DVC has been sending us, so anyone not going who is curious can get a look at what DVC is doing for us, and I have to say it's going to exceed the first SS Member Cruise, for sure.

SS Member Cruise 2005 website(click here)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter