Did EVERYTHING plus played catch on thrill rides. TR May 23-June 2

I meant to reply to this thread when I read it last week...and never go around to it.

SO glad we got to meet up and hang out for a bit!

Glad you had such a great time at Discovery Cove. It's definitely on our must-return-someday list for sure. How brave of you to do the helmet dive. I sent 3 of my family members off to that, and had the youngest one swim underwater and video them with my phone because that area was BRRRRR.

So great you also did the raptor meeting. The video we had from that is one of my FAVORITES! It is definitely a cool experience.

We love the animal actors show as well...well mostly ME but my family will usually indulge me and go as well. So cute!

We still to this day can't help but talk about our Mexico boat ride experience. We crack up every time we talk about the 3 "Sombreros...Cabrerros...Jalapenos" whatever. Man that was too priceless!

Perhaps one day our paths will cross again in Florida...or one day on the tennis courts! :)

We will! I am really hoping I get to D.C. in the next year or two. And, we'll do Florida again one day! I think it'd be awesome if we make Nationals together. That needs to happen!!!! <3 I should remind Davy of your ride experience when we go to his favorite restaurant -- Jalapenos. ;)

We will! I am really hoping I get to D.C. in the next year or two. And, we'll do Florida again one day! I think it'd be awesome if we make Nationals together. That needs to happen!!!! <3 I should remind Davy of your ride experience when we go to his favorite restaurant -- Jalapenos. ;)

I'll definitely have to make plans to meet up next time you are in town for sure! We are already planning out our remaining Florida trips this year and now might be adding a bonus trip for New Year's Eve too.

Nationals would be awesome...but not with the way I'm playing lately. Lost a tough match in a tiebreaker last night but wasn't my best match for sure. I have another chance to redeem myself tonight so we'll see.

My DD age 21 increasingly gets sick on rides. Do you have a name or link for the motion sickness patch?

Loved your report!

My DD age 21 increasingly gets sick on rides. Do you have a name or link for the motion sickness patch?

Loved your report!

Thank you! Transderm Scop is the name -- I think there's a more scientific name too, but a doctor will know. It has to be prescribed. SO WORTH IT though. Dramamine, bonine -- none of that worked for me. I will say there are a couple of side effects but they're minor. Your mouth gets a bit dry and your vision is a little blurry (just when you read really -- and not TOO bad). Only things I had problem with were Mission to Mars Orange and the Dragon Challenge (apparently G forces, which these two rides have a lot of, still get to me).

I just read my report to Davy. He said it was good and funny, but that I missed some things. So, here are his edits:

We were told about some Easter Eggs in Spider-Man on the Universal VIP Tour. Stan Lee shows up (of course). Also, the fire inspector was mad that the exits signs weren't always illuminated -- just when there was an actual fire or something. So, in the ride itself, on a manhole cover, there is an illuminated exit sign for that guy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts