Did you miss booking April 17 AK moonlight magic?

DavidRoss

Mouseketeer
How many people tried to book moonlight magic for April 17 but didn't get in soon enough.

My wife and I booked 4/17 for 6 people but then our friends who were joining us backed out. So we can still take 4 more people. Is anyone interested in meeting fellow DVC members and getting into AK MM this evening?

My wife and I booked 4/17 for 6 people but then our friends who were joining us backed out. So we can still take 4 more people. Is anyone interested in meeting fellow DVC members and getting into AK MM this evening?
I just sent you a message!

Oops, missed that one too! That's very nice of you, David. I'm checking the RSVP page at the DVC website several times a day. Hoping for the best.

I just let go of 2 tickets for 4/17, not more than an hour ago. Wish I would have thought to post it here first. sorry! but worth trying now.

We have a friend that is now joining us in Disney and we are attending Moonlight Magic on 4/17. If anyone has an extra ticket so our friend can join us at AK, please let us know!

Thank you!!

I am also currently ticketless. I keep checking for cancellations but I guess if they come in you just have to be lucky to get in at the right moment. I’m on my own so hoping if I keep trying I may snag one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter