Digital Membership Cards?

I’m not showing any kind of affiliation. Deleted and re-added to my wallet, but still nothing.

direct, blue card btw.

I’m not showing any kind of affiliation. Deleted and re-added to my wallet, but still nothing.

direct, blue card btw.

It doesn't show on the front of the card - you have to go into details. At least on Android

direct, blue card btw.
I'm not showing any affiliation either. I'm a white card owner but if I look on MDE my affiliations show up DVC, AP, Visa.. even Castaway Club Silver Member but nothing shows up on the wallet (also deleted and re-added).

It doesn't show on the front of the card - you have to go into details. At least on Android
Yes, on iPhone too, have to tap the card in the wallet, then tap the 3 dots in upper right of the page the card is on in order to look at the details.

Not sure what the MDE site is actually showing but my guess is the update is not completed. On the DVC site when I go to My Dashboard under My DVC, the top line of the Dashboard, "My Memberships," shows an entry for "Membership Card/Identification," and when I go there and then click "View Temporary Card," an actual image of a blue card in my name comes up that expires "02-02-2022," indicating that whatever update that is being done to show one's status on the MDE account may still be a work in progress. And if you are going to WDW in the very near future, I would suggest that you take with you a copy of that blue card image if you are a blue card member entitled to discounts.
I printed it out, and it printed out at 2.5 inches by 7 inches! Wallet size--if you're the Jolly Green Giant.

I printed it out, and it printed out at 2.5 inches by 7 inches! Wallet size--if you're the Jolly Green Giant.

Yep, about the same size as the CDC vaccine card that you now have to carry around if you want to get into places that require proof of vaccine (I am so glad the CDC and Disney thought through those obvious issues for people who use wallets).

Actually, you can make it so that it will fit in one of the clear plastic photo parts of a wallet if you have Adobe pdf. On the page where you click to print, change Destination to "Save as PDF." and click Save. Then open the PDF file that appears on your computer and print it, but on the Adobe Acrobat print page change the Custom Scale size from "100%" to 65% (also to get the color version make sure "Print in grayscale" is unchecked)

Last edited:
So after reading all this, I needed to check out my affiliations. I have an annual pass, direct contracts and grandfathered re-sales. I do not have a Disney Visa card. My affiliations are simply ANNUAL, DVC . I have no ND, Y or anything else. Just DVC.

Yep, about the same size as the CDC vaccine card that you now have to carry around if you want to get into places that require proof of vaccine (I am so glad the CDC and Disney thought through those obvious issues).

Actually, you can make it so that it will fit in one of the clear plastic photo parts of a wallet if you have Adobe pdf. On the page where you click to print, change Destination to "Save as PDF." and click Save. Then open the PDF file that appears on your computer and print it, but on the Adobe Acrobat print page change the Custom Scale size from "100%" to 65% (also to get the color version make sure "Print in grayscale" is unchecked)
Yeah, I know it can be reduced. As far as the CDC card, it is a bit oversized, but at least the excuse is it has room for much more information than is on the DVC card.

I just loaded my parents and they have DVC linked to MDE, could select the DVC card , but there were no affiliations at all showing once it was in their wallet. Thanks to the suggestions above, I removed it and went to their profiles. They didn’t have any cell phone numbers linked so I added those. It still didn’t work so I went through the steps again, this time adding the optional home phone number. I don’t know if that’s what made it work but at the end of it all it finally showed DVC Y.

This should be a fun roll out.

I did this following to “fix” this same issue for me (another user also did the same and said it worked).

First — remove the card from your wallet.

Next — In the MDE app go to your profile / account settings. Remove your cell phone and save settings. Go back into account settings and add the cell phone back and verify it (it took a minute for the verification code to get to me).

Next — Wait a few seconds and go back into MagicMobile. You SHOULD now see the DVC design (and AP if you are an AP). Add the card. It should add to Wallet with the DVC design and any affiliations you have.

Finally — never touch MagicMobile again as I assume it would break the affiliations.
what if you don't have any passes or AP's?

I own direct and have the DVC Y and ANNUAL…..except my annual pass expired in January of 2020 and I haven’t/can’t buy my new one yet. Looks like the glitches aren’t limited to DVC affiliations. Surprise!!
so I went on MDE and my membership # shows up ,no letter, castaway key membership as well as the fact that I have a Disney Visa card.

After many tries of adding/re-adding, removing/ adding both my mobile and home numbers, I finally got my affiliations to show.

I am guessing ND = Not direct. We only have one 160 point grandfathered resale contract (blue card), and we are listed as DVC ND.

I originally couldn’t get the DVC or AP pass styles (blue card/sorcerers), but both DVC and AP showed up in affiliation when added to my wallet. After removing from wallet and removed phone number and re-added, both pass styles became available but now affiliations don’t show up. And now if I try and change from the DVC pass style, the AP ones are no longer visible. I really hope this isn’t their way of proving membership, gonna cause a lot of headaches if this all isn’t smoothed out!

Hi there - I recently (November) purchased DVC resale (only had the temporary digital white card) and when I went onto my disney experience app and clicked disney magic mobile it took me to the card selection page. There was no DVC card option for me to select - only ear hats, 50th, parks, and food favorites choices. Am I missing something? when i click he 3 dots above the card in apple wallet I see my name and ID # and a bar code. No DVC affiliation listed?? Confused as to whether I will be able to get into Top of the World if it does not show my DVC membership. In my profile it does show that I am a DVC member and Disney Visa card holder.

Update from MS. I just talked to them and everything is now tied into Magic Mobile for the digital card. It will not be something different.

It is indeed the affiliation of DVC Y that will be needed to get discounts. He also said ND stands for No Discount but that the system was still updating all accounts? Could be why some don’t yet have the correct code?

MDE will not be showing something specific as a DVC card, He also said that the temporary cards on the website will be going away at some point.

He said that since all owners will have the DVC, those only eligible for things like TOWTL will be able to get in…if it reopens…using Magic Mobile as well.

If anyone talks to MS and gets a different answer, please post. I will be there next week so excited to see how it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter