Digital Membership Cards?

Just deleted / re-added for the umpteenth time, still ND... so annoying. We have a May trip planned. This is getting old. 2013 grandfathered contract... It does say ANNUAL, although I haven't had one of those in several years.

Just deleted / re-added for the umpteenth time, still ND... so annoying. We have a May trip planned. This is getting old. 2013 grandfathered contract... It does say ANNUAL, although I haven't had one of those in several years.
You definitely should have a Y being 2013....I just got corrected two days ago....these are being auto corrected by Disney...

It is finally changing for a lot of owners which means they at least figured it out. Hope you are a lucky one soon.

Just deleted and re added. Still ND for me. I arrive in a few hours and need it to activate my sorcerer AP. I plan to use the digital card from website. I will send updates!
We had no problems using the temporary digital card last month when renewing our AP's.

Just deleted and re added. Still ND for me. I arrive in a few hours and need it to activate my sorcerer AP. I plan to use the digital card from website. I will send updates!
Just an FYI I didn't have to delete/re-add. It just changed to Y on its own.

When I renewed my AP, the CM told me the membership number wI’ll verify for them that you are eligible. So, the temporary card will be fine.

I've read that in addition to deleting and re-adding the card, you should go to your MDE account and delete then add your smartphone number.
Have you tried that yet?

I am seeing "Y" as of today. Just in time, we leave next week.

For those still seeing "ND", hang in there, if you can. They are obviously still working through accounts. And as others have noted, there's no need to remove and re-add the card in the payment app.

I've read that in addition to deleting and re-adding the card, you should go to your MDE account and delete then add your smartphone number.
Have you tried that yet?

This doesn't help with the "ND" issue. On accounts that are showing only "DVC" with no qualifier at all, modifying the profile might get you a qualifier. But it still might not be the one you are hoping for.

I'm pretty sure that removing and re-adding the card accomplishes nothing.

This doesn't help with the "ND" issue. On accounts that are showing only "DVC" with no qualifier at all, modifying the profile might get you a qualifier. But it still might not be the one you are hoping for.

I'm pretty sure that removing and re-adding the card accomplishes nothing.

Okay--I had just seen that recommendation on another thread as a possible "fix".
Hope that it gets corrected for everyone who is affected soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter