Dining Ideas for very large group (24)

loribell

DIS Veteran
I need some ideas for our group dinner together next summer. There will be 24 of us (5 children). We want to eat a nice but not expensive dinner at a Disney restaurant. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I also need some suggestions for the families first night in town. Someplace nice near Disney would be great. Any ideas for this one?

It can't be anything strange, to many picky eaters in this group.

Thanks,
Lori

sit down? buffet? family style? in a park or at a resort? where will you be staying? how will you be traveling?

my first thought was tepanaki in japan at epcot or biergarten in germany at epcot... fun, not too expensive... another idea might be ohana at the poly...

I'd go for Trail's End at Fort Wilderness. It's a buffet, very reasonably priced and just darn good food!

I was gonna say Chef Mickeys then I saw you wanted not expensive so I would go with Trails End.

Fixed my typo :) Now anyone else reading will be wondering what the heck everyone was talking about, lol.

Family style, buffet or sit down is fine as are in park or outside the parks. We are staying at Saratoga Springs and will have our own transportation.

We are from Oklahoma so good old American food is probably what we need. I have actually been considering Trail's End or Whispering Canyon. We have never eaten at Trail's End though so I wasn't sure about it.

We are already doing Chef Mickey's for breakfast. I told my dad and great uncle that we had to have a big famliy picture of all of us with Mickey.

Other than these meals the rest for most of the group will be out of our villa and studios. I don't want the family to be overwhelmed with how expensive it can be and not enjoy their trip.

I have never heard of Sweet Tomatoes. Where are they located and what kind of food is it?

Keep the ideas coming!

Thanks,
Lori

Ohana is a great place for huge parties. They have a center table that they push together and can probably sit all of you at once. Plus with that many people you can dominate the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter