• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan Credits - Kids vs. Adults

KBarber

DisneyMom
I recently read that when on the Dining Plan, Disney does not separate children meals from adults meals. If there are 4 in your party for 6 nights you would have 26 TS; 26 CS; and 26 snacks. So if, 2 adults order and 2 children order 4 TS would be used. However, if I paid out of pocket for the 2 children meals, I would only use 2 TS and still have 2 TS credits. Does anyone know anything about this? :confused3

If that is the case, you would save even more money if you paid out of pocket for the cheaper children meals and use the Dining Plan at the "more expensive" places. Or use your credits for dinners vs. breakfast which is typically cheaper.

Hi Kim, you have that entirely right.

However some people here feel strongly that this is some how a loop hole that people should not take advantage of. So prepare to get yelled at by people who think it is their job to be the moral watchdogs on this board.

Try www.mousesavers.com for more info and tips on how to maximize the plan.

Thanks Haley! I will be prepared. :thumbsup2 It will not be the first time I have gotten "yelled" at on this board.

Actually, if there are 4 of you for 6 nights, you only have 24 snacks, 24 TS and 24 CS to share, not 26 of each. Other than that, you're good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter