Dining Reviews:10/6-Captain Cook's, Afternoon Tea, & Earl of Sandwich

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
Breakfast in room.

Lunch DH and DD-Captain Cook's. DD had the chicken strips, DH had the cheeseburger. The chicken strips were really good! (I tried some ;) ). DH said the cheeseburger and fries hit the spot. :)

Afternoon Tea-MIL and I went to Afternoon Tea. We had a 2 pm PS and the place was very empty. Our server was from France, her name started with an "L" Lucia? She was very nice though. We decided to share the Buckingham Palace. MIL had the Black Current tea which she enjoyed. And I had the Garden View Bouquet which our server recommended to me. It really hit the spot. :)

I tried the Egg Salad and the Cucumber sandwiches. MIL tried those along with all the rest. All were great. Then we had a scone and a tart. MIL ate the scone with jam and I had the tart. SO good! For dessert we chose a raspberry swan, chocolate eclair, something with fruit on the top, and something else. We had to take these home becasue we were full. It was a great experience and I can't wait to do it again. :) Service: A Food:A MIL paid for this so I don't know what it cost. :)

Dinner-Earl of Sandwich. DH had the Full Montegue, MIL had the Cobb Salad and The Original. I didn't eat because I was feeling really tired and DD was acting up. Both gave rave reviews of their sandwiches. Food:A

Thanks for sharing. I had a PS for tea last trip and didn't go. I'm determined to do it this trip. My DH did it by himself and loved it.

Glad to hear you liked the tea. I can't wait to try it one day.

tamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter