DIS Circle Journal III - Changes in Mailing Order :+)

RoRoLovesEeeee said:
I am interested in participating. I have never done one of these before either. Grayfal, I love yours on 2peas. Where did you get your book. I think that look is perfect. Also what other types of books do poeple use? My DH is going to kill me for this but I just can't resist.
Welcome! ...and thanks!
The book I used was recommended by PattyT - it is a Canson www.canson.com - 40 page 6 1/2 X 10 inches that was $10.99 minus $4.40 off with coupon, at Michael's...use any 40% off coupon from Michaels , Joannes or AC moore......
I am happy with the size and the quality of the book.
RealMickeysGirl said:
I can pm you with all my info if you want.
I will post about where to send the info after i set up the yahoo group next week....I am away for the weekend. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
reinita1002 said:
I just have to ask my mom.
Sent you a pm.....
KatDisney said:
Count me in if there is still room and I may need a little guidenace as I am also new to all of this but I would love to join in!!
Welcome :wave2:

ljb9539 said:
Hey ladies ---

Made this for our circle journal ...
70095circle_journal51.jpg

I will upload a smaller one later tonight too so you can add to your signature...

hope you all like :flower:

Laura

oooh, I love it too! Thanks for doing it!! :teeth:

so am I correct in saying that each book is our own personal topic -- like someone picked fave character so we all do our 2 pages in her book on our own fave character? I think I would like to sign up. I would like to choose your fave ride in any park Thanks Michelle

Michelle -
YOu are correct... Each book will have a different theme - So each month you will get to do a layout for that theme...

One month you might have my book wish is Favorite character... next month you will have someone elses maybe Favorite resort...

then at the end each person will have their own book back with all the completed layouts from their new friends. :dog:

Welcome to the group!

bigsis1970 said:
so am I correct in saying that each book is our own personal topic -- like someone picked fave character so we all do our 2 pages in her book on our own fave character? I think I would like to sign up. I would like to choose your fave ride in any park Thanks Michelle
Yes, you do a layout of each persons theme in their book ,,, when you get yours back - it will have all layouts of Favorite Ride....Welcome :wave2:

I think I have decided on my theme. I want to do best chracter experience. Is that to much like favorite character? If so I will pick something else, maybe fav resort????

Thanks for the advice grayfal, I will go this weekend and look for a book at Michaels if they have a coupon this weekend.

Hi everyone!
I have a theme listed, but I think I'm going to "tweak" it a little :rolleyes1 ....I still want to think about it!

Funny my favorite Charcater expierence is with the mascot to our AAA Ball team *not disney I know* -- His name is Paws and he fed me dinner... litterally... I think he was hungry himself and since he couldn't eat - he took my fork from me and fed me... my DH just laughed!!! It was too comical...

I like your theme... now to come up with a story that is Dis related....

I am glad I am heading to the park in Oct - right when this starts... i can create a whole lot of new memories - YEAH!

RoRoLovesEeeee said:
I think I have decided on my theme. I want to do best chracter experience. .

that's a great idea! I think I have my idea already! :cool1:

Happy Friday, everyone!!!

I hope I'm not too late - I really would like to do this -- I'm not 100% sure I understand completely but I wanted to sign up before it was too late - I will check out twopeas and read this a little more carefully when I get home - I just didn't wanna miss out!!

:dog:

This one has been fixed for Oct 05 - Oct 06
70095circle_journal5.jpg

and here is a smaller one (I hope) for people to use in their sigs if they want
70095circle_journal_1inch.jpg

Hope everyone likes it!
Laura

Ooh, this sounds like so much fun. I wish I could join. I've never done one before, but I'm very tempted. The only problem is we're about 80% sure we'll be moving to Orlando in June of next year. How would THAT work out? It probably wouldn't. :confused3

I've picked my theme, its going to be your Favorite Disney Memory..

Thanks for the logo, Laura. I love it! I'm also pretty proud of myself that I figured out how to put it in my signature!

It looks like we're on our way to getting 12 people. Yay!!! I'm so excited!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I think I have my theme: "Why I love Disney." I know what I'm going to do for it, and I figured it would be broad enough to allow for lots of interpretations. I've already started planning in my head. Now I just need a day off from work so I can go to A.C. Moore!

I would be interested in participating in this. A couple of questions: Do you send pictures along with your album or do the other participants use their own? Can your topic be about anything as long as it is Disney and lastly am I to late to sign up? :goodvibes

but if not, I would be interested. It looks like a lot of fun, and it would keep me from driving my husband crazy with talking to him about Disney all the time. :rotfl:

I'd love to join in the fun if you still have the space. I've been having so much fun with scrapping, although this will be my first circle or swap of any kind. Great way to get a lot of new ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter