DIS Circle Journal III - Changes in Mailing Order :+)

GrayFal said:
if everyone feels they have enougt time to purchase and complete their own book by Sept 15, I am happy to start and do the first mailing by that date.

Will do the yahoo group later tonight.

woo hoo!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

thanks!

updated logo...
70095circle_journal_septdec_1inch.jpg

Happy Scrapping ladies - I am starting my book tonight I think :)

September is fine with me. I'm still working on my theme. I have two ideas so far and need to decide which one I like the best or come up with something all together different. LOL decisions decisions :earboy2:

How do I add the logo to my sig line? I've tried on my own, but just can't figure it out.

Yay!! I can be ready to go by September. I think I'll start tomorrow. I bought two books, and I'll decide tomorrow which one I'll go with and which I'll return. I'm so excited!!

I'm planning to use my October trip to get any pictures I need to 'fill in the blanks' for the various topics. I'll have a shopping list of pictures to take!

Please PM your emails to me for the invitation to the yahoo group....TU

My husband came up with a theme for me. I want to run it by all of you first but I think it's a pretty good one. I'd call it Disney Through the Ages. Kind of like everyone's favorite year, decade, time period through Disney. Is that too similar to someone else's most magical moment theme? If so, I don't mind brainstorming some more. This is still in thinking phase.

ETA: Here's the other idea I'm toying with: Uniquely Disney...an experience, a character or CM doing something, an object, etc that you were in the right place at the right time to see and take a picture of.

Maybe I'll flip a coin...

Ohana 4 said:
I'd call it Disney Through the Ages. Kind of like everyone's favorite year, decade, time period through Disney.
ETA: Here's the other idea I'm toying with: Uniquely Disney...an experience, a character or CM doing something, an object, etc that you were in the right place at the right time to see and take a picture of.

Maybe I'll flip a coin...
These are both great ideas.....but I am leaning toward Uniquely Disney - I have some great pictures from our cruise and from the parks of things that you could ONLY find at DIS...great idea!

Please send me your EMAILS ..... :wizard:

edited to say...maybe the 'unique' theme is too similar to

patchchild - "The Little Things. What small touches have caught your attention so that you just had to take a picture (or two, or three)? All those special little touches that add up to make Disney the most magical place of all..."
What do you think????

I want my theme to be Disney Wishes. So much of Disney is based on Wishing and wishes. If the Genie were to grant you wishes and you could do anything relating to Disney what would you do. This can be related to any park or anything else having to do with Disney. You can wish for one thing or multiple things.

Let me know what you think.

Becky

Becky,
I like that one. It's going to be a challenge to find a picture that matches it...and that's the fun of it, I think. :bounce:

ReAnSt said:
I want my theme to be Disney Wishes. So much of Disney is based on Wishing and wishes. If the Genie were to grant you wishes and you could do anything relating to Disney what would you do. This can be related to any park or anything else having to do with Disney. You can wish for one thing or multiple things.

Let me know what you think.

Becky

Oh that one sounds like fun... Great idea...

OK I think I've settled onj the theme of Hidden Mickeys!!! My DH and I loved looking for these while we were there last March and I know people also find them around in unusual places.

I will be ready for september as well :Pinkbounc I love everyones themes! They are going to be a blast..

just testing to see if my signature shows up..

I'm still stuck on a theme but I have the next 2 days off so I'm planning on getting my album and theme together - everyone has such great ideas - I really like the "little things" idea! Good thinking!!
:flower:

I'd like to change my theme to...**drum roll please**

"Letters to Walt"

Basically. write Walt a Wsih you were here letter or postcard, telling him about your most recent trip, the highlights, Or just a thank you.

how does that sound everybody??

I had posted earlier that I wanted to do favorite character experince. Is that ok? Or is it too close to favorite character? I was thinking of something along the lines of did snow white make extra fuss over your DD in a snow white dress or did a charcter write a special something in an autograph book or just that you finally got to hug your favorite character. Please let me know if I need to think of something different. I am going to start working on my book this weekend, I can't wait. :Pinkbounc

Running out to work.....it is fine to have 2 similar themes as per the very cool rules that Laura has posted on our Yahoo Group.....TTFN!
Please send me your email if you haven't done so already.....
RoRoLovesEeeee said:
I had posted earlier that I wanted to do favorite character experince. Is that ok? Or is it too close to favorite character? I was thinking of something along the lines of did snow white make extra fuss over your DD in a snow white dress or did a charcter write a special something in an autograph book or just that you finally got to hug your favorite character. Please let me know if I need to think of something different. I am going to start working on my book this weekend, I can't wait. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter