DIS Divas' Christmas Stocking Exchange - COMPLETED!!

Got my name, and I'm pretty excited to start shopping. I'll be shipping early since I'm leaving for WDW on the 27th (not rubbing it in, I swear):rotfl2:.

When we post that we shipped, do we post who we shipped to?

No, don't tell who you shipped to, just let Beth know that you've shipped it out. :)

I'll be shipping early since I'm leaving for WDW on the 27th (not rubbing it in, I swear):rotfl2:.
Uh huh, sure.

;):rotfl:

Like the others said, when you've mailed your package, just post on here that it was sent so I can mark it as mailed out. And, by mailed, I mean actually in the hands of the postal service. (I know many times I've had plans to mail, but for one reason another never made it to the PO that day.)

Make sure you include a note or card in the actual package, but you don't need to post who you sent to on here.

Then, once you get your package tuck it away someplace safe, and we open them all the same day. Just like our own little Christmas! :goodvibes

I'm gone Dec 7 - 15, so I will open mine on the 15th. :)
Sounds good. :thumbsup2

I love White Christmas, The Grinch (both the live and the animated versions), Elf and the Charlie Brown specials. :) There are others I enjoy but those are the ones I have to watch every year. Micah loves Miracle on 34th Street, I like that one enough but I don't love it.
I like Miracle on 34th Street, too, but like you said, I don't love it. Do you prefer the newer or older version?

I like Miracle on 34th Street, too, but like you said, I don't love it. Do you prefer the newer or older version?

The older, classic one is a must-see for me.

Others I love at this time of year:

Meet Me in St. Louie (I LOVE this movie)
Charlie Brown Christmas
The Grinch - animated and live-action
Little Women - both versions (well, of the three, the last two)
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Elf (I love when they sing the duet)
Holiday Inn
White Christmas
Mr. Magoo's Christmas (it's been ages since I've seen that)
The Little Drummer Boy
Frosty the Snowman
The Gift of the Magi (my fave is with Marie Osmond)
Santa Claus is coming to town
A Christmas Carol
Polar Express
The Walton Christmas show
The Little House on the Prairie Christmas show

That's off the top of my head, but I'll be watching all of them, if I can.

Man, I miss my mom -- this was HER holiday...

Hope everyone has fun! I am not able to so this exchange this time around :(.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I signed up last night and got my name this morning! This is my first exhange in a few years and I'm excited. :yay:

I can't wait to start shopping this weekend.

Have a great week everyone. :)

The older, classic one is a must-see for me.

Others I love at this time of year:

Meet Me in St. Louie (I LOVE this movie)
Charlie Brown Christmas
The Grinch - animated and live-action
Little Women - both versions (well, of the three, the last two)
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Elf (I love when they sing the duet)
Holiday Inn
White Christmas
Mr. Magoo's Christmas (it's been ages since I've seen that)
The Little Drummer Boy
Frosty the Snowman
The Gift of the Magi (my fave is with Marie Osmond)
Santa Claus is coming to town
A Christmas Carol
Polar Express
The Walton Christmas show
The Little House on the Prairie Christmas show

That's off the top of my head, but I'll be watching all of them, if I can.

Man, I miss my mom -- this was HER holiday...
Aw, I'm sorry you are missing your mom, MJ. :hug:

That is quite a list of movies, a lot of them I've never seen. I do like Little Women but the only version I've ever seen is with Susan Sarandon, Winona Ryder, Kirsten Dunst, and Claire Danes. I love it.

Hope everyone has fun! I am not able to so this exchange this time around :(.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Sorry you can't play this time! Start thinking of fun ideas for the ladies trip Meet and Greet exchange. :thumbsup2

I signed up last night and got my name this morning! This is my first exhange in a few years and I'm excited. :yay:

I can't wait to start shopping this weekend.

Have a great week everyone. :)
Glad you are playing along again! :goodvibes We also had Jill F. sign up for her first exchange ever. ::yes::

Grr!! I want my van fixed so I can go shopping!! :mad:
Not only do I want/need to go exchange shopping, it's Noelle's birthday this weekend and I don't have any party supplies!! :sad2:

Hello, exchangers!!! Hope everyone had a good day. Anyone finding any fun Christmas stocking stuffers? :)

I'm sure to find a few things this weekend in the parks! Can't wait to shop for my exchange person!

I'm sure to find a few things this weekend in the parks! Can't wait to shop for my exchange person!
I'm sure you will! Maybe too much. LOL

I ordered some things from Kohls last night. I would've just gone to the store since there is one only a few blocks from here, but I have no transportation still. If it wasn't so cold, I'd walk. Plus it's uphill on the way back, so I opted to shop from the comfort of my bed. :rolleyes1 :teeth:

I'm sure you will! Maybe too much. LOL

I ordered some things from Kohls last night. I would've just gone to the store since there is one only a few blocks from here, but I have no transportation still. If it wasn't so cold, I'd walk. Plus it's uphill on the way back, so I opted to shop from the comfort of my bed. :rolleyes1 :teeth:

I know, when I get shopping I want to buy everything in sight.:rotfl:
I've done a lot of shopping online lately. It's an easy way to compare prices plus my Amazon cards from swagbucks are helping pay the bills!

TGIF, exchangers!! Have a great weekend, and happy shopping! :) With our new ride, I'll finally be able to get out and do some shopping of my own. Yay!

Good morning, exchangers! Hope you all had a good weekend.

I am waiting for one more item for my exchange and then I will be done! :cool1: Hope everyone else is having good luck shopping as well.

I got all mine done this weekend. Now just need to put together and mail.

:thumbsup2

I'm done shopping. Now I just need to package it up pretty and get a mailing box.
I'm planning to mail it on Friday.:)

I have done a little shopping and will have mine completely finished by the end of the week. :) I'll be ready to mail early next week! :)

Hi Beth!

Yes, I was still interested in who signed up. I think it's just fun to know. :goodvibes

Hi Beth!

Yes, I was still interested in who signed up. I think it's just fun to know. :goodvibes

Okay, here is who's playing along in this exchange: :)

Andrea
Angie
Beth
Catrina
Cindy
Jen G
Jen H
Jessica
Jill B
Jill F
Kandace
Karisa
Kerri
Linda R
Lisa
Mary Jo
Michele
Monica
Pam
Paula
Ruth
Steph
Tina
Trudi
Vanessa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter