DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added 120 VGF today, total to 4590.

I know can not pass Poly, what you gonna do with addonitis. Hopefully can start chopping some contracts.

Got it. Congratulations on the add-on and reaching the top of the list :)

Just closed on some VGC points which puts us into the club at 1113 total. Do we get a special pin or something? :rotfl2:

Welcome to the Club! You brought the list to the 100 mark. Congratulations :)

Congratulations on becoming the new point leader and you did it with style adding GFV points!

I'm curious - how do you use 4500 points!? And if I may ask, are you retired? Both questions may have already been asked/answered, so apologies but I haven't read the thread.

I'm curious - how do you use 4500 points!? And if I may ask, are you retired? Both questions may have already been asked/answered, so apologies but I haven't read the thread.

Not retired, working more then average. How I use it, family heading to wdw for 4 weeks next week, after spring break and Christmas 3 weeks already booked.

Joined in 2004 and many times we have added on. Today we sit at 1440 points with no regrets!

Welcome to the Club! You brought the list to the 100 mark. Congratulations :)

For those who know Dave Ramsey...before we'd ever heard of him, we lived like no one else so now we can LIVE like no one else. We enjoy using our points for trips with our kids, grandkids, friends and other extended family members.

:thumbsup2 Proud new 1000 point club member at 1020 points. Just got the news that we passed ROFR on the last piece of the puzzle, 120 VGC Points. We should be good for a while but, that doesn't stop us from looking at what's available...

Congratulations!!!:cheer2: You will love all the ways you can use your membership.

Thanks. We are very fortunate as we went from 0 points last June to 1020 this year. What started out as a surprise 25th Anniversary purchase has turned into something really great for us. By December 2014 we will have completed our 5th trip with even more coming in 2015 and beyond.

Thanks. We are very fortunate as we went from 0 points last June to 1020 this year. What started out as a surprise 25th Anniversary purchase has turned into something really great for us. By December 2014 we will have completed our 5th trip with even more coming in 2015 and beyond.

:goodvibesYou've got the 'bug'! Enjoy it to its fullest. Dh and I love our DVC and hope to make the 1,000 mark this next year.

Heavens, we're always borrowed ahead with 920 points! The 1 bedrooms have spoiled us and certainly eats up our points. :goodvibes

We bought in for our 25th anniversary too! Just celebrated number 38 yesterday. Going to be taking 3 trips to Disney this year with DH. Couldn't have done it without DVC! Congratulations!

You have all inspired me, we only own 270 at BLT, have been looking to add a small BWV contract. Time to call my rep tomorrow.

We are 100 points shy of the mark at 900. I just can't convince the other half to get the other 100 LOL !! Over the last few years we have used our points as a sort of "make a wish" fund. We have given vacations to people in our lives who really need a little magic. It is actually more fun to see their excitement than I could have ever imagined. We certainly travel as well, but being able to help others has been the transformation of our DVC membership . I feel very fortunate to be able to do that. I still want those 100points though ;)

We decided to add on another 100 points at BCV and just found out today that Disney waived ROFR :woohoo: That brings us up to 1200 points and STILL in borrow mode :lmao:

:thumbsup2 Proud new 1000 point club member at 1020 points. Just got the news that we passed ROFR on the last piece of the puzzle, 120 VGC Points. We should be good for a while but, that doesn't stop us from looking at what's available...

Congratulations and welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter