• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dis Exclusive July Backstage Magic Adventure 7/6-7/11 Sold Out

Hoping that everybody on this trip has a great time and makes many, many posts about it here. :surfweb:

When you go to visit Walt's Barn in Griffin Park, be sure to at least buy some souvenir stuff, or make a donation, to help support the volunteers that keep this running.

Proudly wearing my Walt's Barn t-shirt.

When you go to visit Walt's Barn in Griffin Park, be sure to at least buy some souvenir stuff, or make a donation, to help support the volunteers that keep this running.

Proudly wearing my Walt's Barn t-shirt.

They also have an online store for some of the items, too!

At Farmer's Market/The Grove today, and having a great time. Can't wait for our tour to start. We drove by the Loews on the way here, and I kept thinking "2 more days, 2 more days."

tap, tap, tap...

That's my foot as I wait (impatiently) for somebody to post pictures here. :cool2:

Sorry, Jeff. So busy. It was great. Have yo get home for pictures.

Kim

Hello from San Francisco, fellow Adventurers!

Just a quick note to say again how absolutely awesome it was to spend the week with you! I still don't have the words to express it in any more detail other than to say how enriching it was to be in such an immersive experience with a whole bunch of others who "get it".

I know that an email list is going to be sent out soon, but I also wanted to link you to my Facebook profile so that we can friend each other if you're on FB. That's where I spend the vast majority of my social media time these days.

https://www.facebook.com/dave.wang1

See you real soon,

Dave

tap, tap, tap...

That's my foot as I wait (impatiently) for somebody to post pictures here. :cool2:

Sorry, I hope to work on this in the next few days. I am working on the extensive posts on what I think about ABD and DLR are like from my perspective first, so I don't forget everything in my head.

Never sure how anyone has time to post photos during the adventure! As a first-timer, even though I thought I was prepared for the schedule...yikes!

To all our fellow July Adventurers it was great meeting everyone, and while the trip didn't end exactly as I personally would have liked, Kathy and I had a blast. Thank you for all your well-wishes. A day yesterday spent sleeping seems to have restored me almost back to normal.

Not knowing what was coming next on the adventure was great and standing next to Kevin when he saw something he had never seen before was amazing.

Dave (the other one)

After lots of flying and a good long nap, I am feeling pretty much back on East Coast time!

Its going to be a busy week, but I am looking forward to giving notice at my current job and visiting my new school to see my classroom and pick up my tech!

I really want to echo what Dave said - it was definitely a wonderful experience traveling with all of you. Not only was it a treat to be with so many people who "get it" but it was so clear that everyone really seemed to to take joy in other people having a wonderful time. That itself is a rare treat, so thank you all for letting me experience it. :grouphug:

Much like Dave, if i'm going to be on any form of social media it's likely going to be Facebook.

You can find me on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/cmcedwards

Sorry, I hope to work on this in the next few days. I am working on the extensive posts on what I think about ABD and DLR are like from my perspective first, so I don't forget everything in my head.

I'm looking forward to reading your impressions. :)

I have to echo everyone else's thoughts! The trip was amazing, and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to experience it with!!! I'd love to stay in touch with all of you!!!

facebook.com/melissa.steddom

My written thoughts on ABD and DLR are now up in the appropriate forums. I have met an amazing group of folks. I am on Facebook more than anywhere else. https://www.facebook.com/thomas.stidman is the link to the page. I do warn that I talk alot about things beside Disney such as Animation and comics fandom.

We are sitting in the Long Beach airport about to go back home. :-(

Had a wonderful time meeting all of you and want my next ABD to be a DIS group too!

Last day in SF. Disney Family Museum was beyond awesome! I opened and closed the museum! How does one only spend 2-4 hours there? More later on that. Oh, Kevin....you would be so jealous of the NY WF hour video! I was in heaven!

Off to Muir Woods and the Wharf / Embarcadero area today. Weather has been warm and unusually sunny, though today is foggy and drizzly. Hope to be able to see GG Bridge if it clears later today!

BSM was awesome as usual!

Home tomorrow night and then will sift through photos, etc this weekend.

I'm on FB, too......

More later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter