Dis Exclusive July Backstage Magic Adventure 7/6-7/11 Sold Out

Ok, I've been through all of the pics and downloaded them. Now to order prints and have DD actually scrapbook them…someday.

I have downloaded the pics I want. The guides took some awesome and entertaining photos. These photos have helped the post ABD blues.

Ok, well I tried to post links to my pics and it says I have to have 10 posts in order to link to photos?!? So, anyone want to discuss anything with me so that I can get my posts to 10 so that I can show you this wonderful bag?!? Lol

Ok, well I tried to post links to my pics and it says I have to have 10 posts in order to link to photos?!? So, anyone want to discuss anything with me so that I can get my posts to 10 so that I can show you this wonderful bag?!? Lol

Do you love it?::yes::

YES!!! It's quite a bit larger than I was expecting, but I absolutely love it! And the fact that my hubby, you, John, Alyssa and Summer Rose went through so much to get it for me just makes me love it even more! It is an awesome reminder of all of the fun that we had with all of you fellow Disney fanatics!

YES!!! It's quite a bit larger than I was expecting, but I absolutely love it! And the fact that my hubby, you, John, Alyssa and Summer Rose went through so much to get it for me just makes me love it even more! It is an awesome reminder of all of the fun that we had with all of you fellow Disney fanatics!

I'm so glad it worked out for you. Keep posting to hit that big #10 so we can see those photos!

This was such a fun thing to do.

It was like being involved in a treasure hunt.

I am so glad it worked out.

I can't wait to see it.

Well I do need to post this question for Kevin... So, I was told by the Brode family that you are very fond of the Lemon Raspberry Coffee Cake that they served at Storytellers Cafe. Kev and I tried it and cannot get it out of our minds! Delicious and unlike anything we can get around here! So, after endless searching using Google, examining the recipe indexes of our Disney cookbooks and even looking through the recipes posted on the Dis boards, I am not finding what I'm looking for. I'm wondering if this is something not made by Disney? Maybe something they have brought in? I was wondering if you (Kevin) or any of my other Disney friends have ever requested this recipe of if anyone has found a recipe that comes close to how good was... We are definitely having withdrawal from the delicious food we got to eat on our trip. Believe it or not, Central Illinois is not really booming with culinary expertise... Lol

Well I do need to post this question for Kevin... So, I was told by the Brode family that you are very fond of the Lemon Raspberry Coffee Cake that they served at Storytellers Cafe. Kev and I tried it and cannot get it out of our minds! Delicious and unlike anything we can get around here! So, after endless searching using Google, examining the recipe indexes of our Disney cookbooks and even looking through the recipes posted on the Dis boards, I am not finding what I'm looking for. I'm wondering if this is something not made by Disney? Maybe something they have brought in? I was wondering if you (Kevin) or any of my other Disney friends have ever requested this recipe of if anyone has found a recipe that comes close to how good was... We are definitely having withdrawal from the delicious food we got to eat on our trip. Believe it or not, Central Illinois is not really booming with culinary expertise... Lol

I'll stop by Storyteller's in the next few days and ask! It was the best!

Melissa

I'll stop by Storyteller's in the next few days and ask! It was the best!

Melissa

They will usually give you the recipe if you ask when you're there. I've done that a lot at WDW, and have even e-mailed requesting and obtaining recipes. It's been awhile since I've e-mailed, though.

That would be awesome, Melissa! I am really hoping that they will have the recipe and can give it out--I think it's very odd that I can't seem to find it anywhere which is why I'm wondering if it isn't something actually made there and by Disney...

Kim, I tried to message you and make sure I had your email address correct on my list since you didn't get the email, but again it tells me that I have to have 10 posts before I can privately message someone! Lol! I will just try sending the email to the address I have for you and hope that it finds it's way to you this time! Come on, 10 posts...

That coffeecake was the best. Alyssa gave me a to go box at our getaway breakfast and told me to take something back to Dave that he might want to eat.

He had a piece of that coffeecake for dinner. Only thing he ate all day.

Glenda, I'll pm Kim with the email address you sent us for you.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter