Dis Kids Teleporter Network!

Captain Brain said:
Ok Jewel:)

BTW:I love your signature!

Uh, Brain? My dear friend as you know. "Chill" boy! Avert your eyes! :rotfl2:

I dont know how to join this someone tell me

kbinnh said:
I dont know how to join this someone tell me

Hi kbinnh. I'm sorry, but we can't let you join the network without your parent permission or a person from Dis who will be willing to be the contact person for you. Please read the first post on this thread. We do this for safety and its necessary for everyone in network.

If you can meet the requirements as stated there, we would be happy to add you to the network :)

I have watched too many kids join this.I want to join!My mom says "fine leave me alone."

Hi I amvery new to this my son lives on vmk and goes by the name of marcm I would like toknow how to make my own account .Even though I keep an eye on him I can then keep a closer eye on hi thanks

Since marcm is very familiar with the Dis boards, I'm sure he can show anyone how to set up their own user name to use the message boards. Just log off marcm account first and set up a new one with a different user name. marcm knows how to set it up since he has one.

Captain Brain said:
I have watched too many kids join this.I want to join!My mom says "fine leave me alone."

You are welcome to join, just let us know who will be your DIS "sponsor" and have that person tell me or duck that its ok with them. Next time you see PurpleDuck or I in the game just get a coffin teleporter to us and we'll put you in Network Red.

Here is a suggestion for the DIS lobbies; use monster's inc teleporters. They take less room and cost less!

pokemon_master said:
Here is a suggestion for the DIS lobbies; use monster's inc teleporters. They take less room and cost less!

Thank you for thinking of the kids, and, cool, you read our minds! We had already discussed this when VMK first brought up the Monsters Inc door teleporters! :cool1:

Duck is right, that is the first thing that we talked about when we heard about the doors and I've been working on it since yesterday.
The plan is to change the newest network room which is network red to a mark twain room and use the doors. For now we are not going to change blue and purple. For one its a lot of work, and you all know the saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I need the kids (or their parents) who are in network red to find me to make a trade for a door. There isn't too many so it shouldn't be too bad. I've added the list of Network Red to the first post in case anyone is unsure of which network room they are in. I will keep an eye out for those I have on my friend list too. If you want to set up a time feel free to pm as well. The teleporters I need to change belong to:

KookCatMit (Tinkgirl)
disivyco (WebmasterKelsie)
Darthzackattack
I am so sorry but my old brain has forgotten who DarthZachAttack's parent is. I would be so grateful for a gentle reminder. :rotfl:

Also on the first post I've added photos of the play rooms available to everyone on the network and a photo of the hub lobby that connects to every room. These rooms were all made possible by our dis family and their generous contributions. Thank you one and all who donated!

I hope everyone will take advantage of these extra rooms, bring your parents, bring your friends, but remember.. as Woody says...
:goodvibes "Play nice" :goodvibes

We have another parent joining us in hosting a teleporter network room. Disvaclub will open up network green! ::yes::
Thank you so much dis. You can still trade teleporters with purpleduck, me or disvaclub, we are all friends and see each other in vmk often. There is currently space in network red and network green for new teleporters so come on and join the fun! :goodvibes

tigressjewel...i just sent you a pm.......very interested in having my girls join in on the network

Tigressjewel i also sent you a pm regarding donating of my time. :)

.in Network Red (Thanks Tigressjewel for your help)

I am happy to have been added to the network, and invite any folks who are still active in the game to come visit our little nook.
My 2 girls (YellowPinkBunn and PurplePinkGirl) and I (greendayson)are the newest active members of this really cool game. We have a main lobby, our pirate room(Skull Rock) linked to TWO doors in Network Red, and the begginings of our plunder of the land.
At the moment, we are usually on throughout the day (I am really addicted to this game at the moment :eek: ) and would love (I mean heart..lol) to make some friends...maybe get some good trades(always accepting donations) to furnish and decorate our home away from home.

Our room is open to all....so come one and all in the network...this is also a safe haven for any kids who play...if your having trouble with any other player or are feeling that someone getting a little too personal find me, I will help you.

Also , any players who have been on since the start of this cool game, I have a really cool idea for a multiple room MUSEUM, done as a MUSEUM of all things vmk.......I would really appriciate donations of rare items and discontinues, or even host a room with this stuff yourself and link it to the main room....think of this as a showcase (I found a room a vmk'er made last night which prompted my inspiration) and have another cool room idea (think of an auction house....it could be done, seriously!!) so if your interested in either idea again find me.....or pm me from here and I can fill in the details of the ideas I have.....did I say Im addicted???LOL :hyper:

tbear said:
Also , any players who have been on since the start of this cool game, I have a really cool idea for a multiple room MUSEUM, done as a MUSEUM of all things vmk.......I would really appriciate donations of rare items and discontinues, or even host a room with this stuff yourself and link it to the main room....think of this as a showcase (I found a room a vmk'er made last night which prompted my inspiration) and have another cool room idea (think of an auction house....it could be done, seriously!!) so if your interested in either idea again find me.....or pm me from here and I can fill in the details of the ideas I have.....did I say Im addicted???LOL :hyper:
Hi tbear, I'd like to suggest that you might want to move this part of your post to a seperate thread and possibly in trades and wishes. I would also like to ask that when you start this museum, which sounds like a great idea and lots of fun that you don't connect it to the kids network directly or indirectly. I hope you understand. Good luck with the project!

I hope your girls will enjoy the network and find friends with others who are kids of dis members! This is the whole purpose of the network. For our kids to meet each other.
Its true that we cannot completely "fence off" the network from everyone in the game coming in. We do have the network hubs, lobby and play rooms blocked at the entrance but of course each kids room that is connected is open. This is why we have three adult hosts for the network, in hopes that most of the time at least one of us is on. Purpleduck, myself (CL_tigressjewel) and disvaclub are the official hosts. I would encourage each parent and kid to make sure that you have at least one of us on your friend list so if you need assistance and your parent isn't on, you can always message us. I try to get all the kids in the networks I host on my list, I know the other hosts do the same but if we missed you, please find us and we'll add you.
As a reminder I would like to add that everyone has the ability to boot a player from your room and to use the ignore button. If you have ever been in a room with staff they will encourage players to do this if there is a problem. You cannot get banned from the game for booting a player from your room because they were mean or said inappropriate things to you. As VMK_red told me.. "They see everything" They do know what was said and by who. Along those lines, players who abuse the report button for no good reason are also subject to bans.
Its all about having fun and staying safe. If anyone has forgotten or not read them the house rules of VMK are here:
http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/help/index?name=HouseRulesPage

Thank you for listening :earsgirl:

I'm a teen and my parents don't play, it looks really cool though!
(This is goofypiratehunter) whoops i was on my little sister's name! :rotfl2:

JemtheWonderful said:
I'm a teen and my parents don't play, it looks really cool though!
(This is goofypiratehunter) whoops i was on my little sister's name! :rotfl2:
Hi!
You have two choices as far as the network goes. You can either join the adult network like a few teens have done or you can find a dis adult to be your sponsor for the kids network. A sponsor would be someone who has spent time with you in vmk and is willing to be contacted if a problem should arise. If you're not sure what I mean please read the first post again and its all explained there. We have some very young kids in the network and the whole idea of it was to help these younger ones become acquainted with each other and get some friends on their list who have parents on their parent list. Its not to say the teens aren't welcome, you certainly are, but you have to come in using the same rules everyone else has. If you decide to come in you can ask your sponsor to pm either me (tigressjewel), PurpleDuck or disvaclub92 and we'll get you all set up. Thanks!

I am a teen and I would like to join. I am short on change and need to sell my rooms. Is there a specific number of rooms i can have linked, or is it infinite. I have a monsters inc teleporter, but if you need, i could try to buy a coffin teleporter (im short on credits :P) Anyways,tell me if I can join. My vmk'er is "Ice-Kool". I'm blue with a skull sweatshirt and red hair (look at my sig) ANYWAYS, i would be willing to join! Just message me on here or on VMK! :sunny:

EDIT: I talk to much, sorry. Anyways, im also sorry for double posting. Won't happen again. And I have my room all set up, so if you want i could join any time. P.S. Should i join adults or kids (im 15)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter