Dis-O-Lantern Contest - Results posted on page 1 post #2 -

sign me up.. i have an idea in mind all ready... muahahahahaha

Added a section to let you know you don't have to PM me to tell me you are entering. I just need your entry photo before the 30th.

im in... that is if i convince my mom to buy a pumpkin to carve

I'll try, provided my pumpkin doesn't look like a lopsided mess (as usual :rolleyes: ). I have a question though, about not putting your name in the entry... how will you know who is entering what photo? :confused3

~Sparky

aww I won't be able to join this contest. There's a pumpkin shortage in my area. It's too warm this season for them. Lots of heat and then rain and then more heat. 3/4 of the pumpkin crops rotted in the fields making the prices go up a lot. It would cost me like $20 for a pumpkin large enough to carve. @_@

Sparkle_Cherry said:
I have a question though, about not putting your name in the entry... how will you know who is entering what photo?

When you submit it to me, I keep the picture in a file here with your user name attached to it. The judges will not see that though, it will just be labeled as "A..B..C"

I still only have one entry so far. Holding my breath! :)

WebmasterCricket said:
When you submit it to me, I keep the picture in a file here with your user name attached to it. The judges will not see that though, it will just be labeled as "A..B..C"

I still only have one entry so far. Holding my breath! :)

OK, thanks for clearing that up :)

I'll send in my entry photo as soon as I can!

~Sparky

Woa.......WOA!!!

I'll be working on mine this weekend!!

We also do pumpkins every year....fun stuff!

> Please submit photos in a PM only

Also, please read the rules carefully.

WebmasterCricket <

SGood thing I worked on it yesturday, I think im the first person to sumbit.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :dance3: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ooh! I'll be trying to enter, even if it means me turning a VMK item into a paper stencil... :D

I am on like Donkey Kong!

PumpkinPatch908.gif

Can we enter more then one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter