Dis Pudding Club

So here is the cake I made yesterday, its the most difficult i've ever tried, its called Brooklyn Blackout Cake:

SAM_0696.jpg

It looks lovely, I've also made this before and it's definatly a tricky one....is it the recipie from the Hummingbird Bakery?

How did it taste?

So have they cooled yet? ;)

This is such a great thread. Thank you for starting this Kenny. Not sure it is encouraging healthy eating - I had dessert for tea two nights in a row :scared1: :scared1:- but it's great to see what everyone else has made/bought.

Who made that birthday cake? It looks incredible :worship:

literally just come out of oven, wouldnt cook for some reason:confused3
photos to follow
x

Lovely puddings everyone! Good job I'm tucking into my morrison's salad otherwise I'd be hurrying downstairs to find something sweet to munch on!

The cake is great - fantastic work! Showed it to DF as 'we' support Liverpool. He's been mumbling on about Torres all weekend and looked to see if he was included on the cake! He also chuntered something about Torres worth a throw in the bin...he feels cheated on :rolleyes:

Anyway, keep up all the lovely tooth-and-diet-destroying goodies! I'm attempting some WW chocolate orange brownies tomorrow so hopefully I'll have something to post :thumbsup2

EDIT: Just spied those jam doughnuts! OMG! I *have* to have those!

P1040496.jpg

cinnamon rolls without the dressing!!:laughing:

yummy cinnamon rolls This tread is making me so hungry lol.. I only tried cinnamon rolls on the last trip in october all those years I have been going I was soooo missing out :laughing:

Loving the mickey donuts!

It looks lovely, I've also made this before and it's definatly a tricky one....is it the recipie from the Hummingbird Bakery?

How did it taste?

Yes from Hummingbird, it tasted good but very rich.

Loving the mickey donuts!

Yes from Hummingbird, it tasted good but very rich.

I love the Humming Bird recipies....pecan and maple muffins are lush:worship:.......well, think I've tried most things from that book and have liked them all:rotfl:

YUMMMMMM!

That's all I have to say!!

Ooo but I will add that I hope to be making some special surprise cookies this week - I'll be sure to post when they're done :)

strawberry jam donuts:lovestruc

Oh those look incredible. Idon't usually like donuts but would make an exception for one of those :worship: How long did it take to make them?

i have told you keyleigh, im only down the road, pop up and ill make you some:goodvibes

Do you think if you posted them first class i could have one for tea?

P1040496.jpg

cinnamon rolls without the dressing!!:laughing:

Oh :worship: :worship::worship:

YUMMMMMM!

Ooo but I will add that I hope to be making some special surprise cookies this week - I'll be sure to post when they're done :)

If I PM you my address will you post some to me? ;)

Everything is looking soo good - especially as it's lunch time and my pack has nothing more exciting than a penguin biscuit in it :headache:

From chocolate brownies to cinnaman rolls, donuts , blackout cake and tarts. I think me and DD need to get a batch of gingerbread in the oven so we don't embarass ourselves.
I'm also hoping to see Buzzforboys on here one day with one of her boxes of Krispie Kreme donuts :goodvibes

Next Sunday hopefully the plan is to make mickey shaped cookies.

The cake is going down well at work.

If I PM you my address will you post some to me? ;)

:lmao: :lmao:

Here's a pic of my cookies in the oven...

5005ea7d.jpg

And they really haven't gone to plan! But the kitchen does smell lovely!

When I put them in the oven, they were the size of that lumpy bit in the middle - now look at them :scared1: I'm not gonna tell you what that "lump" is just yet...

:lmao: :lmao:

Here's a pic of my cookies in the oven...

When I put them in the oven, they were the size of that lumpy bit in the middle - now look at them :scared1: I'm not gonna tell you what that "lump" is just yet...

They look heavenly Beth! Are they cooked yet? Waiting patiently (not) to find out what the secret is inside ... :)

After the day from hell I treated myself to a Sainsbury taste the dfference white chocolate and raspberry cake !! Yummy !!!

179007_1737135742700_1067814739_1985631_7457017_n.jpg

Louise x

It looks very yummy Louise - and I personally think you deserve the whole cake. Please excuse any typos here: I can't think straight with DD bouncing in circles around me singing some made up song - my head :headache: You'd better have a slice for me too! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter