***DIS Recipe Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

OK, I mailed to:
gabrielle 2106
jchick
pixiedust32

My DD mailed to:
jchick's DD
pixiedust32's DD

All were mailed 12/19. I couldn't find any posts from the above stating they received our recipes...unless I missed it somehow.:confused3

I received from:
mommytotwo
Iwantmydvc

My dd received from:
mommytotwo's DD

So we are each waiting on one and according to your list I believe they are from Pixiedust32 and her DD.

I hope this helps you a little Patsy!

Kimba

Thank you to those of you who have updated me, and to those of you who have yet to get in touch with me, PLEASE let me know what is going on.
If we need to resend or if elves are needed, I am not sure who needs them and such if we have people not responding.

Patsy, I can be an elf, just let me know.

Kimba

Did anyone recieve any recipes today?

My daughter or I did not recieve any today.

Please, please, please for those of you who have not yet reported in, PLEASE do so by SUNDAY. I don't want to have anyone on the nonsender list for just exchanging recipes, but if we don't have an update, it makes it hard to figure out what is going on.

Hi, sorry I haven't being around much, my computer wasn't able to access the boards for some reason and we had an issue with AOL too. OK, thank you so much for the recipes, we cannot wait to try them all. We received recipes from...

Shawny from:

Shayla

Godboald

From someone in NJ

Ilse from:

Godboald

From someone in NJ (No name on the envelope or inside) Sorry.

Sam and Kim

Roxy:

Sam and kim

Godbold

Someone in NJ

Thank you so much.
Roxy

snowwhitesmom to gabrielle2106-sent ?
* " to mommytotwo's DD Shayla-sent ?

Hi Patsy - I thought I had posted when I FINALLY sent - the exact date I don't remember - a week ago? Maybe with the holiday AND the day of Mourning with no mail. USPS got a bit backed up. I had received my WONDERFUL recipes from Laura, but I am still waiting on one. If they don't arrive, there is no need to elf me, but I am happy to be an elf. I think I finally have my life together - kind of.....lol!

Reminder-To those of you who I have yet to hear back from, you have till tomorrow to get back to me.

Waiting for more replies back on the status of exchanges :(.
If I have not heard back from you either today or a few days ago, I will just have to assume that you have recieved your exchange and that you just are not reporting in :(. So to the person that you are sending to will be elfed :(.

So if anyone is willing to be an elf-could you let me know how many you are willing to send out, if you are willing to send internationally....

April-IWantMyDVC, since you did not recieve the exchange from me, I had sent out another set of recipes to you this morning. Hope you recieve these.

My recipient still hasn't reported in (jtchick).

I still haven't gotten another one.

Okay here is what is going on-
To those of you who are waiting for their recipes from Roxy and her daughters, they have resent it, so you should be recieving them any day now.

If you are recieving them from gabrielle2106 or sending to her-the mail system in her area is very slow and she has only recieved two out of the five that were sent to her and it was from my daughter and myself, so hopefully the rest will reach her soon. And all five that she had sent out have yet to be reported on.

April, as I had posted in a few posts earlier since you did not recieve the recipes from me, I had resent them this morning.

Michelle, Shayla and gabrielle2106 have yet to recieve the ones sent from you, but that could be because of the slow postal system.

And to everyone who had sent to jchick and her daughter...well she is not replying back to me so I am not sure what is going on with her. I am just going to have to assume that all that were sent to her have been recieved, so you are all safe on those.

Hopefully we will get this exchange completed by next week.

Mommy, who was the other DISer I was supposed to receive from?? I don't remember.

My daughter had recieved a bunch of great and creative recipes from snowwhitesmom.
Included were-
*Banana bread
*Egg bake
*Weight Watcher chocolate muffins
*Ice cream in a baggie
*Cupid poop
*Easy quiche
*Swedish apple pie
*Fettuccine alfredo
*Cherrios treat
*No bake craft clay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter