***DIS Recipe Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Okay, I hope everyone is still keeping up with this thread exchange.
I know that there are a bunch of you who are still waiting to recieve your exchanges. And, there are some of you who said that you will be willing to elf.

PixieDust32 and her daughters exchanges were resent...but I have not heard anyone reporting on it yet.

No one had reported recieving the ones from gabrielle2106, so I am asking her to resend.

And gabrielle2106 is still waiting for the rest of her recipes.

I am going to have elves step in to send to everyone on the list other then jchick and her daughters since I have not yet heard from her to be sure that everyone does have their exchanges since this is taking way to long.
So if anyone would like to volunteer to be an elf, please pm me, TIA :).

*****ETA-Also looking for elves to send recipes internationally.

Got my list to elf and am working on printing the recipes out now. THey will go in tomorrow's mail.

We (my DD and I) received today from Roxy and Shawny (her DD).

The recipes we got were:
Spanish Flan
Dump Cake
Chocolate Mexican Wedding Cookies
Biscochitos

Enchiladas
Huevos Rancheros
Guacamole
Tres Leches Cake
Spanish Flan
Chinese Almond Cookies
Pork Empanadas

Thanks to Roxy and Shawny !!

Kimba and Jocelyn

A bunch of elves have stepped in to elf envelopes, so there will be a bunch of you that may recieve more then planned if the originals do show up.
Thank you to
Dania, Kim, and Michelle for helping me.
I had sent out five elf envelopes this morning, so those should be on their way as well.

My daughter had recieved recipes today from Ilse. She had recieved-
Enchiladas
Huevos Rancheros
Guacamole
Tres Leches Cake
Spanish Flan
Chinese Almond Cookies
Pork Empanadas

LOL, I had also included a chinese almond cookie recipe in part of our exchanges. :)

You should be recieving some this week.
The elf ones were sent out.

That's good to hear. I haven't heard anything from the second one either. I am beginning to think these people really didn't want my name. :confused3

That's good to hear. I haven't heard anything from the second one either. I am beginning to think these people really didn't want my name. :confused3

Sorry you are feeling that way Lindsay, but just to let you know, there are many of us that have not heard from that poster or her daughter about recieving their recipes. :(

My elf ones will go out tomorrow. I totally forgot about today being a holiday. Sorry!! I'll get them out tomorrow and post when I do.
Kimba

My elf packages are out. I used delivery confirmation for the ones in the States but I couldn't do that for the international one.

My DD Jocelyn received some recipes today from Dania (DisneyCP2002).
The recipes were:
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Rice Krispies
Breakfast Lasagna
Baked Ice Cream Brownies
Strawberry Smoothie
Orange Smoothie
Mini Pigs in a blanket
Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
Homemade Banana Pudding
Fancy Rice Krispie Treats
Easy and Wonderful no bake cookies
Amazing Peanut Butter Cookies
Banana Pops
Reese's Peanut Butter cups
Cheesy Mac n' dogs
Heart Shaped sandwiches
Valentine Fruit Punch

She loves them. Actually she already has a list in order of what she wants to make first!
Thank you Dania!!

Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter