DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

There will be plenty for him to do!!! See a movie, have a drink with the other DH's, sit in a deck chair and sleep, get a massage, eat, go to an art auction, order room service, etc... popcorn::

I mentioned to him that maybe he could go to the sports bar while I'm being dazzled. Wonder if any of the other DH's would want to get a beer with him.

I mentioned to him that maybe he could go to the sports bar while I'm being dazzled. Wonder if any of the other DH's would want to get a beer with him.

Oh I am sure mine will be right there with him.
Tell him not to worry he won't be alone. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have finished New Moon. I have Eclipse on hold at the library and I need to pick it up. I also got Breaking Dawn on CD to put on my ipod. I should be done by the cruise. :cool1:

Yay! Are you going to read Midnight Sun too?

What do you think so far?

I definitely want to read it. I have it on my laptop, but the screen is dying. Can you get it on the Touch someway?

Spaddy,

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I would definitely say Edward. I was at the mall and I was looking at a bag that said "I like my men sparkily" something like that. I decided I was too old to have it, but I really wanted it. My DH would make fun of me and tell me I am not a tween anymore. When I was a tween there was no such word.:rotfl:

I would definitely say Edward. I was at the mall and I was looking at a bag that said "I like my men sparkily" something like that. I decided I was too old to have it, but I really wanted it. My DH would make fun of me and tell me I am not a tween anymore. When I was a tween there was no such word.:rotfl:

Ahem. There is no such thing as 'too old' for something that makes your heart giggle. :sad2: :sad2: Tell your DH he is too old and wouldn't understand.....:hug:

I definitely want to read it. I have it on my laptop, but the screen is dying. Can you get it on the Touch someway?

Yes you can. If you forward me your email via PM I can forward an email that my sister sent me that has the PDF file. OR you can just save the file as a PDF attach it to an email and email it to yourself and open said email on your Touch. Clear as mud? I found it easier to read in landscape mode.

My DH keeps making fun of the rainbow/sparkly thing too. He says, "Oh Edward, he who has rainbows coming out of his butt" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And then the kids giggle and I say back "..are you done making fun now?"
It's all in *ahem* good fun.
They just don't understand :lovestruc

I am about halfway through New Moon. I am trying to slow down a bit 'cause I know once I read it, I am almost halfway through, and I don't want it to end already.

How sad is that?

Ahem. There is no such thing as 'too old' for something that makes your heart giggle. :sad2: :sad2: Tell your DH he is too old and wouldn't understand.....:hug:

Thanks. I like that line too.

He really just playing with me. He collects all sort of stuff that are too young for him.:rotfl:

I find approaching middle aged to be difficult. You really are stuck in the middle. Too old for this, too young for that.

I am about halfway through New Moon. I am trying to slow down a bit 'cause I know once I read it, I am almost halfway through, and I don't want it to end already.

How sad is that?

It's okay to devour the books. I did. I'm now reading them for a 2nd time. Just finished New Moon for the 2nd time last night. Now on to Eclipse again......:lovestruc

Thanks. I like that line too.

He really just playing with me. He collects all sort of stuff that are too young for him.:rotfl:

I find approaching middle aged to be difficult. You really are stuck in the middle. Too old for this, too young for that.

I have found that since turning "29" I am a bigger fangirl than I have ever been. :confused3 It is actually more fun at this age since when you are 14 you don't have any money to have fun. :rolleyes1

Yes you can. If you forward me your email via PM I can forward an email that my sister sent me that has the PDF file. OR you can just save the file as a PDF attach it to an email and email it to yourself and open said email on your Touch. Clear as mud? I found it easier to read in landscape mode.

Got it. I have it on there now. I will have to see if I can read it.

It's okay to devour the books. I did. I'm now reading them for a 2nd time. Just finished New Moon for the 2nd time last night. Now on to Eclipse again......:lovestruc

Me too Jen! I felt so empty when I finished Breaking Dawn. Then I read Midnight Sun and was sooooo sad when it ended. Now I am reading New Moon for the 2nd time to be ready for the movie, haha! I CAN'T WAIT ! I'm totally Team Edward, but I am dying to see how Jacob looks. *sigh*

Ya know, I'm Team Edward too, but Jacob speaks to me too. It was always easier to be friends with the boys growing up, and one of my best friends was a guy so I can relate to the relationship between Jacob and Bella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter