DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

I just thought I would update my progress.
I am on chapter 16 of twillight, and expect to finish this tonight.
Then do I read midnight sun or New moon.
Post here and let me know.

I read all four 'real' books and then went back and read Midnight Sun. (I didn't know about it).

Midnight sun will re-tell (but incomplete) Twilight in Edward's voice. He will be first person narrative rather than Bella. I actually liked Midnight Sun better. As I've said before...reminds me of Lestat.

That being said you won't miss out if you go ahead with the other books, it just gives you a bit more insight into .. our very dear Edward :love:

(another) Michelle

I read all four 'real' books and then went back and read Midnight Sun. (I didn't know about it).

Midnight sun will re-tell (but incomplete) Twilight in Edward's voice. He will be first person narrative rather than Bella. I actually liked Midnight Sun better. As I've said before...reminds me of Lestat.

That being said you won't miss out if you go ahead with the other books, it just gives you a bit more insight into .. our very dear Edward :love:

(another) Michelle

I wish Stephane Meyer would write all four books from Edwards perspective. **SIGH**

I wish Stephane Meyer would write all four books from Edwards perspective. **SIGH**

Ohhh interesting idea :teleport:

Off topic.. sorry. Stephanie Meyer has another book called "The Host" .. it's pretty good too.
I listened to it on CD during my commute to work.

That's an excellent idea - audio book for the car! I have a 45 min commute to and from work every day. Grrrrr!

I'm such a dork. (Newsflash, I know.) I'm looking forward to this little unofficial event almost more than anything else!

Surprises await all attendees!!!!!

Welcome newcomers! We shall sparkle and dazzle in the Caribbean sunshine!

I just thought I would update my progress.
I am on chapter 16 of twillight, and expect to finish this tonight.
Then do I read midnight sun or New moon.
Post here and let me know.

If it were me, I would read Midnight Sun next and then New Moon. Midnight Sun will make you LOVE Edward and let you see a lighter side of him as well as how he really feels about Bella. :love:

I'm ready to be dazzled! Has a time/place/day been established yet?

We haven't set a time yet - we are waiting until the Podcrew announces when their activiites are before we decide. We don't want to conflict with anything. :yay:

Can someone please post a link to where I will find midnight sun.

I am almost done with Midnight Sun!! I almost don't want it to end because I heard New Moon isn't as great as the other books? True?

I am almost done with Midnight Sun!! I almost don't want it to end because I heard New Moon isn't as great as the other books? True?

New Moon is good but it is really centered around the Bella-Jacob relationship. It is much better once you have know all the plot twists so you can relax and enjoy the story. (I cheated and had to look towards the end of the book to ease my worries. I don't like surprises.:rolleyes1 ) Confused yet? :confused3 You'll understand all of this once you have read the book.

New Moon is good but it is really centered around the Bella-Jacob relationship. It is much better once you have know all the plot twists so you can relax and enjoy the story. (I cheated and had to look towards the end of the book to ease my worries. I don't like surprises.:rolleyes1 ) Confused yet? :confused3 You'll understand all of this once you have read the book.

JACOB????

I'm done with Midnight Sun... on to New Moon!

JACOB????

I'm done with Midnight Sun... on to New Moon!

I have about 50 pages left in New Moon. I still need to read Midnight Sun. I know I will love it.

I was telling DH about the coven last night over dinner and he asked what he could do while we are "Twilighting". Any of your DH's planning on doing something? Let me know!!

I'm such a dork. (Newsflash, I know.) I'm looking forward to this little unofficial event almost more than anything else!

Surprises await all attendees!!!!!

Welcome newcomers! We shall sparkle and dazzle in the Caribbean sunshine!

I'm really looking forward to this too. Since we are traveling w/ DD and DS this will probably be my only 'adult' event I can slip away for.

Yup... surprises for all! ;)

I was telling DH about the coven last night over dinner and he asked what he could do while we are "Twilighting". Any of your DH's planning on doing something? Let me know!!

There will be plenty for him to do!!! See a movie, have a drink with the other DH's, sit in a deck chair and sleep, get a massage, eat, go to an art auction, order room service, etc... popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter