DIS/VMK Board Riddle! NEW QUESTION POSTED WITH PRIZE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following number is the only one of its kind.

Can you figure out what is so special about it?

Words, my dear. All day, every day. 25 years of getting paid for them. Now, if only I could have gotten paid by the word instead of the hour, I would be living at WDW instead of counting the days until I visit!

Oh, and I am subscribed to just about every riddle board out there. Did I mention that?

Captain Brain said:
I never would have thought of that, I was thinking and thinking. I was thinking: Maybe it's something obvious....

WebmasterKelsie said:

uh.. ( scratches head )

It's the only number that has all the numbers arranged in alphabetical order

8,549,176,320 eight
five
four
nine
one
seven
six
three
two
zero

WebmasterKelsie said:

It has one of each of the nine numerals in it.

CL_BlueReap said:
Offtopic: how come i cant have vmk community leader written on my custom title?

because we dont like you! JK

because it's blocked out

aprncess said:
It's the only number that has all the numbers arranged in alphabetical order

8,549,176,320 eight
five
four
nine
one
seven
six
three
two
zero

We have a winner!

I will PM your prize!

OK, this is my last one for now because I have to leave for dinner. If someone has some codes for prizes, they are welcome to take over. :)

Gaze at this sentence for just about sixty seconds and then explain what makes it quite different from the average sentence. Quick! What is it?

WebmasterKelsie said:
OK, this is my last one for now because I have to leave for dinner. If someone has some codes for prizes, they are welcome to take over. :)

Gaze at this sentence for just about sixty seconds and then explain what makes it quite different from the average sentence. Quick! What is it?
It contains all of the letters in the alphabet.

WebmasterKelsie said:

It needs commas?

WebmasterKelsie said:

sentences dont tell you to look at them?

I'm gonna take over for you kelsie

I dont have rare codes but I do have pirate costume game codes :goodvibes

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

Renpener said:
It contains all of the letters in the alphabet.

We have another winner!

I will PM your prize!

Thanks for playing everyone! This was fun!

If anyone else has some quest codes or difficult codes to get you are welcome to take over. I would prefer you use codes and not trades in VMK. :)

ps, Did I get all the prizes except for the last one? Let me know if I missed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter