DIS VMK Contest!! Where In VMK? WINNERS POSTED!

Congratulations to all the winners and a big hug to Tiinkerbelle who sent me the pictures for the week I missed! If I ever win one of these, I will owe you for helping me out this time!

Wow I'm so excited I can't believe I actually won!

Thanks so much to Mal and Lori and all the people who donated prizes- this is great!

I had fun doing this contest and yes some of those items were very challenging- and I found myself really anxious to get our next set of challenges to solve and was always a little disappointed to find the last one in each set- had fun doing this.

Thanks again- yeah!

Congratulations to all the winners!
Yes Krazypete and i had a lot of fun racing this game.
We have to look up the winners in their rooms and see what they all won!
Once again, congratulations!

A HUGE THANKS to Mal & LoriR for getting this together.

Just logged in to find out the winners were posted and PM for me.

I did the Mickey part II quest, and I thought I knew vmk and where things were ... this hunt made me look for all new things which was fun.

Look forward to the next contest.

The Dis people are so much fun.

Congratulations for the winners! And thanks for Lori and Mal for setting this up! You should do this sometime again. :thumbsup2

Congratulations to all the winners! Woot! Gotta love the dis! :thumbsup2

um, kaeoboy . . .
you wouldn't want to trade that snowman, would ya? :teeth: :lmao: :rotfl2: :confused3

congrats to all the winners! :thumbsup2 It's just too bad I missed the first week, I knew all the locations for the last three. Oh well theres always next time! Will you be doing this contest again soon?

pirate:

I am glad so many of you enjoyed it! :teeth: If you liked this type of contest, of course we can do it again! Stay tuned for what is coming up next. :p

Lori

Maleficent2 said:
Just wait until this Month's Contest starts!!!!!

We have BIG BIG plans and GREAT PRIZES!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi,

Wanted to send a BIG THANKS :thanks: to everyone who put togther this contest and those who donated prizes. We have 2 very excited boys here when they read my name on the list. It was fun for them to try and find all the photos and to be honest I am impressed that they got them all right.
This was a lot of fun and we look forward to future games!!

Thanks to all,
Cheryl
Bugdozer

Congrats to all the winners; and thanks to all the ppl who donated prizes -- looking forward to another contest and another chance to win :)!

A very big WOOT to all of the winners here!!!! And a big thank you to the AWESOME prize donators and to Mal & Lori for organizing such a FUN contest!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter