DIS VMK Contest!! Where In VMK? WINNERS POSTED!

bad thing for me is...

i forgot to add the ! after my dis title Doh!!

No particular order: these are the entries received(may or may not have all answers right)
Updated 3/3/06 9:35pm (ET)
Tokey
Renpener
disneyfan_77
Aensming
FairyDust
hncg57c
threeboysmom
Palmnut
kaironzet
pilikia97
VirtuallyMe
Shadowball242
yohyoh
Pgsmfan
GuestDude
DementedRiku
Tiinkerbelle
Raccyn
Canadian
PurpleDuck
Chedstro
Lauralee
cat_herder
Raineforst
aprncess
coolyo12345678919654
Bugdozer
Marypops
lab_girl
iamspuds
tigressjewel
Cindya_
Terrijoy

Time is running out! :hourglass If you have not sent in your entry, you still have until midnight!

Thank you to everyone who participated. Good luck to you all! pixiedust:

Just sent my answers in -- better late than never :)!

AmberDaze~

I just want to say Good Luck to everyone that participated in this contest. I know most of you very well from your posts, and I've seen alot of you in VMK.
So, no matter who wins, or who ties, or who loses, I just wanted to say Good Luck. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: ;)

Have a magical day!

~Renpener

Good Luck to everyone that participating in this contest. no matter who wins or who loses, I just wanted to say Good Luck and it's not about winning it's about taking part and enjoying yourself.

Ooooooooo . . .

White snowman, white snowman . . .
Oh raffle and lottery gods, please let it be me! Pretty please!
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Can i say gl to everyone that entered and a special gl to someone very special you know who you are

Winners of the Where In VMK Contest are:

Grand Prize: kaeoboy

Three additional winners: VirtuallyMe, Bugdozer, aprncess

Congratulations to our winners, and everyone who entered! We have very observant DIS'ers. :teeth: We hope everyone had fun and enjoyed walking around the kingdom. We look forward to having more contests very soon, stay tuned! :goodvibes

We will be contacting all winners by PM, please reply to arrange delivery of your prizes. :woohoo: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Congratulations to everyone who won! It was a lot of fun.

Tokey and I made a mini-game out of racing to find the objects. Here's what we did.

First, we had to agree not to look at the objects for that week before the race (you have to do this with someone you know won't cheat). :)
We started in the same room, opened up the top of this thread, then Tokey said "Ready.. Set.. Go!" and we were off!
Every time you found an object you had to send a message to the other person saying "Found on," "found too," etc. We both had the same idea to move to another room before sending the message so that there was no chance the other could see where you found an object.
After you found the last object you had to be the first person back to an agreed upon public area (for us it was Mainstreet- South).

It made a fun game even more fun. So if we have another "Where in VMK" contest then you can try that out with your friends :)

I was dreaming of Christmas last night and it came it the shape of Pirates........lol..........Thank You all very much for putting this contest together, it was alot of fun and slightly challenging as well, thought you could fool me with the little vmk sign but I was clever enough to see that it was not the one in the tomorrowland hub...lol....please pass on a word of thanks to the prize donators as well, cannot do this without them! :thumbsup2

aprncess said:
please pass on a word of thanks to the prize donators as well, cannot do this without them! :thumbsup2

This is so important! A big round of applause to everyone who donated not only for this contest, but who have so kindly offered additional items for future contests. None of this would be possible without them! :cheer2:

:disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks:

aprncess said:
I was dreaming of Christmas last night and it came it the shape of Pirates........lol..........Thank You all very much for putting this contest together, it was alot of fun and slightly challenging as well, thought you could fool me with the little vmk sign but I was clever enough to see that it was not the one in the tomorrowland hub...lol....please pass on a word of thanks to the prize donators as well, cannot do this without them! :thumbsup2

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the WINNERS!!!!

I so wish we had something to give to everyone who entered!

you are so right aprncess without our generous donations from fellow DISers these contests would not happen. They are the backbone of them!

:love: THANKS :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter