DIS VMK Contest!! Where In VMK? WINNERS POSTED!

I had so much fun! They got a bit harder for me each time so it was a bit of a challenge! Woot!

Everyone get your answers in by Friday!

Be sure to include ALL the answers and check your work ;)

Good Luck everyone!

Mal

See the first post for where to send the answers, be sure and have all 20 answers before sending them in....

If you did not see all the pics maybe someone will share them with you.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Mal

Hey Mal and Lori, is it ok to send someone all the pictures if we saved them? :goodvibes No answers of course though, just the pictures.

Tiinkerbelle said:
Hey Mal and Lori, is it ok to send someone all the pictures if we saved them? :goodvibes No answers of course though, just the pictures.

We can not post the again, but if you are welcome to share if you like. ;)

Can you post who's answers were received, just in case... Not saying who has the right answers, just who's where recieved.

~Renpener

That's a good idea, see whos e-mails went through and got recieved, I know my e-mail sometimes messes up. That might be a long list though.

I second the motion of -- could you let us know if you got our emails by posting names in a list? I'm using a different email program now, and messed up by not having my sent emails saved in the sent mail folder, so I don't even have a copy of my entry. But if not, that's ok -- I understand how much work that would be.

No particular order: these are the entries received(may or may not have all answers right)

Tokey
Renpener
disneyfan_77
Aensming
FairyDust
hncg57c
threeboysmom
Palmnut
kaironzet
pilikia97
VirtuallyMe
Shadowball242
yohyoh
Pgsmfan
GuestDude
DementedRiku
Tiinkerbelle
Raccyn

Maleficent2 said:
No particular order: these are the entries received(may or may not have all answers right)

Tokey
Renpener
disneyfan_77
Aensming
FairyDust
hncg57c
threeboysmom
Palmnut
kaironzet
pilikia97
VirtuallyMe
Shadowball242
yohyoh
Pgsmfan
GuestDude
DementedRiku
Tinkerbelle
Raccyn

Phew, my email is working properly. I use Outlook and it was left in the Outbox bin and it told me that it could not be sent. I sent it over and over again, and finally lost it. It turns out you got it.

Woot! Thanks, Mal, for taking the time to post the list of "received entries". We can all breathe a little easier knowing you have received our answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter