DIS VMK Contest!! Where In VMK? WINNERS POSTED!

Thanks for posting a list of those received, I was worried about my email too!

Thanks for putting together a fun game too. :thumbsup2

Maleficent2 said:
No particular order: these are the entries received(may or may not have all answers right)

Tokey
Renpener
disneyfan_77
Aensming
FairyDust
hncg57c
threeboysmom
Palmnut
kaironzet
pilikia97
VirtuallyMe
Shadowball242
yohyoh
Pgsmfan
GuestDude
DementedRiku
Tiinkerbelle
Raccyn
Canadian
PurpleDuck
Chedstro
Lauralee

updated list pixiedust:

I am sorry but we can not help with the pics.

As far as putting a pic in your signature please see the guide at the top of this forum and the projects thread that should help...Also if you need info like that in the future start another thread you will find you will get help faster that way. Being that question has nothing to do with the contest.

Mal

Hi,

1st time to post here. Love the contest!!
One question though. For the location name, do we write the one that is on the map or globe page, or the one that when you click on the "I" in the lower left corner, because they might show different names :confused3 . I have an example, but I don't want to write it because I don't want to forfeit my chance. Or will you take either one? Please help me!!!

Thank you

No particular order: these are the entries received(may or may not have all answers right)
Updated 3/3/06 8:00am (ET)
Tokey
Renpener
disneyfan_77
Aensming
FairyDust
hncg57c
threeboysmom
Palmnut
kaironzet
pilikia97
VirtuallyMe
Shadowball242
yohyoh
Pgsmfan
GuestDude
DementedRiku
Tiinkerbelle
Raccyn
Canadian
PurpleDuck
Chedstro
Lauralee
cat_herder
Raineforst
aprncess
coolyo12345678919654
Bugdozer
Marypops
lab_girl

Remember to send in your entry by midnight tonight!! We will post an updated list later today.

Lori

I can't stand it!! :Pinkbounc LOL! When do you think winners will be picked and announced? :Pinkbounc I am way more excited about these prizes that the ones VMK handed out for the Expedition Everest competition! WOOT!

Tomorrow!

:banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

IF you are excited about Feb.prizes just wait until you see what we have in store for March!!!!

Mal

cat_herder said:
You didn't get mine? I sent it to the email address listed in the first post on Wednesday.

Dianne

at the time I posted no yours had not been received but it has now see next update.

Cindya_ Hi,

1st time to post here. Love the contest!!
One question though. For the location name, do we write the one that is on the map or globe page, or the one that when you click on the "I" in the lower left corner, because they might show different names . I have an example, but I don't want to write it because I don't want to forfeit my chance. Or will you take either one? Please help me!!!

Thank you .

you can write something like

Photo 21 Main street the Emporium

does that help?

Mal

Hi,
Thanks for the updated list! I know you got my entry. Now I just hope we got them right :banana:
The kids have been so excited over this game. Thanks for doing it :teeth:

Cheryl

if u know the answers now do we still have to send it by midnight or do we post it immediately before midnight

Sent my entry.
Thanks for the contest - it was a blast !
Made me walk around VMK and get some exercise for a change !

I believe what Cindya_ was asking was ..

Some of the locations ARE called by one name on the main map, and another slightly different name when you are actually IN the location and click on the info button. Hopefully you will accept either name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter