Disboutiquers Storm WDW Jan/Feb2012

Hey, are we having a PJ party again? That was really fun and really loud! I think the pj party needs moved somewhere though. The pool? Or playground? But must wear pj's still.

Ellen, I'm coming over for a private party! LOL! The room looks awesome! And a wonderful offer. I never really thought about all the kids in the room. It really wasn't working well for the littlier ones at all being in a room.

Can I come for the pj party even i don't spend the night? I'd love to meet y'all, but don't know if I can make it the whole weekend.

I am gonna try and make it this time! However, my dates are Feb 2 - Feb 6. I can't go earlier because I can't take any time off from work. So Thursday is the earliest I can be there. It will be me and my 2 year old daughter. I am still unsure where I will stay but I am leaning towards POP.

DH and I will be down the weekend before everyone gets there, but he said today that "maybe" I can come down and bring at least one of the girls with me! :cool1: It would probably be the 27th - 30th. Hopefully that will overlap enough that I could at least meet some of you!

I can't wait to meet you, Jennifer! Joni, hopefully we'll be able to meet up at some point, too!

I'm feeling totally unprepared for this trip. I have made a grand total of 1 dinner reservation. But, it's a big one. We're eating in the castle! Both of the kids are really excited about it! Sawyer thought we were actually staying in the castle, so he was a little disappointed when he found out it was just dinner. :rotfl:

I can't wait to meet you, Jennifer! Joni, hopefully we'll be able to meet up at some point, too!

I'm feeling totally unprepared for this trip. I have made a grand total of 1 dinner reservation. But, it's a big one. We're eating in the castle! Both of the kids are really excited about it! Sawyer thought we were actually staying in the castle, so he was a little disappointed when he found out it was just dinner. :rotfl:

I can't wait to meet you either Heather! That's too funny about Sawyer! I think we may just to QS this trip, since it is such a short one for us.

Now I just have to decided in I want to come the 27th-30th or the 28th-31st and if I want to bring all of my DIS namesake or just half...and if only half, which half.

If I bring Molly, I'll have to bring the stroller. If I bring Claire, I won't need a stroller and she'd get along well with all the other kiddos. But, I'll have to take her out of school for 2 days, which I'm not opposed to, but if I were to only bring one it seems to make sense to bring the one who is only in preschool and has never been without her older sister. Decisions, decisions...I'll probably just bring them both.

Jennifer, bring them both! And you should come the 28th-31st! I am so excited to see more people coming! Where will you be staying?

I am gonna try and make it this time! However, my dates are Feb 2 - Feb 6. I can't go earlier because I can't take any time off from work. So Thursday is the earliest I can be there. It will be me and my 2 year old daughter. I am still unsure where I will stay but I am leaning towards POP.

Hope you can make it too! Feb 2-6 some of us will still be there! We are there till the 4th. We got a new pin today for a discount only. so be on the lookout!

Just got back yesterday from our Sept trip, and because of the heat and crowds I think I've got DH convinced to do our yearly trip in Jan/Feb and just do a weekend for the Halloween party. This year was seriously some of the rudest people we have ever encountered. :headache:

But on the plus side, we're crunching numbers to spend a few days there in late Jan to get ourselves rearranged for our yearly vacation. We're looking at Jan 28 - Feb 2 at the cabins at FTW, but that may change to Pop. Keep your fingers crossed that he agrees to let me book this! I had a great time at the meet last year and hope we can do it again!

The girls and I are officially booked! My MIL is coming with us (she is an awesome woman, who also sews ;)). We are booked right now 1/27-1/30 at POR. I would ultimately love to end up at POFQ, but right now it is all booked up for the FD promo. My guilty conscience may also cause me to downgrade to Pop, but DH says to just go for the bigger space since his mom is coming and it's just over $100 more.

Has anyone put any thought into where/when to meet up? Right now I just have base tickets for MIL and the girls (I'm upgrading to an AP later this month) and, I want to make sure my dinner ressies don't contradict any meet-ups!

I guess I will miss you guys again! We just made our reservation for Jan 8-15. I might have to talk to my DH and see if we can move it back a bit. We'll be AKL :)

Yes, it is me...and I am considering this again...

I can get the military discount on a room (35% on a moderate, not sure about a value); I can get a 4 day park hopper with the military discount for 138...that just leaves meals. I can't get a discount on the meal plan...

I was thinking about getting a roommate who might be willing to share the driving from GA...but now I am thinking about bringing my youngest (since I am home schooling him) and leaving the older one and her dad to fend for them self.

(of course, I do still have that voucher for 2 free nights in a moderate.)

I really need to crucnch the numbers again and see if I can swing this...

Nini

Yes, it is me...and I am considering this again...

I can get the military discount on a room (35% on a moderate, not sure about a value); I can get a 4 day park hopper with the military discount for 138...that just leaves meals. I can't get a discount on the meal plan...

I was thinking about getting a roommate who might be willing to share the driving from GA...but now I am thinking about bringing my youngest (since I am home schooling him) and leaving the older one and her dad to fend for them self.

(of course, I do still have that voucher for 2 free nights in a moderate.)

I really need to crucnch the numbers again and see if I can swing this...

Nini

Nini! Nini! Nini! DO IT!!!! :lmao::lmao: Stay at POFQ! Or even riverside!

So, when is the meet? I have to plan the dates just right....I won't be able to do any extra days. I haven't convinced Hubby yet...I have to have all my ducks in a row before I broach the subject again! I had him convinced before, but I couldn't swing the money for the whole family.

Nini

I still have no plans besides the CRT reservation on Tuesday the 31st. My brain is too befuddled with all of the other stuff I've got going on to think of when we should meet up. So, someone help me out. When and where should we all meet? I can't wait!

I am up for about anything. We won't be there till Sunday again, so not Saturday!

I have the plans for our customs written down, but no actual sewing yet. Soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter