Disboutiquers Storm WDW Jan/Feb2012

Okay, I went ahead and finally made some plans. Here's where I plan to be each day:

Saturday 28th
Arrive, don't plan to do anything else

Sunday 29th
AK- Tusker House 4:15

Monday 30th
Epcot-Via Napoli 12:45 (may change dinner reservation to different place)

Tuesday 31st
Magic Kingdom- CRT at 4:25

Wednesday 1st
HS- Mama Melrose’s 12:00

Thursday 2nd
Downtown Disney

Friday 3rd
MK- Liberty Tree Tavern 4:30

Saturday 4th
Leave

Sigh... this trip is just so sad right now. No idea what we are doing if we are doing. Lin has inventory that week. Jeanne won't come. :( Jill isn't really full of funds to come and well, I need a roomie or something! I am glad I have another month or so to get this figured out. I might just stow away in Heather's room. Shhh! She doesn't know it. LOL!

We are now coming in on the 26th and leaving the 30th. Can we try and plan something for Sunday or early on Monday? I'd love to see everyone at least once, and I fear if I don't meet someone, DH might not be too happy, since that is my reason for coming, lol. Our flight on Monday isn't until 9pm, so we could still do something that day too.

Heather...I think we might be doing AK on Sunday too!

We've never done AK first, so I thought that would be fun! Jen, that would be neat if we were there on the same day!

Finally booked our air today so we are definitely in. I changed our ressie to Boardwalk Villas one bedroom from Jan 28 - Feb 4. Would love to meet up, would sunday night the 29th work for most/all?

Jessica, you have to come! I would love to see you again.

I could do Sunday evening. We have ADRs at AK for 4:15. So, it would have to be later, though- 7:00 or so? I'd need enough time to eat, make our way out of the park, and take a bus or 2 to wherever we're meeting.

Here is our schedule:

1/26 - arrive late
1/27 - MK
1/28 - Epcot
1/29 - AK
1/30 - HS, then home (9pm flight)

I'm up for a meet Sunday evening (and hopefully I'll see Heather at AK during the day).

Finally booked our air today so we are definitely in. I changed our ressie to Boardwalk Villas one bedroom from Jan 28 - Feb 4. Would love to meet up, would sunday night the 29th work for most/all?

Jessica, you have to come! I would love to see you again.

Why did I not know that you changed your ressie to BWV? I should have crashed your party. I am disappointed to say that my hubby won't be coming so no friend for yours. :( But my friend Jill will be!

Oh, I vote for make your own shirt this year. You can do whatever you like, screen print, applique, vida dress, etc. But that way we can see everyone's creativeness and most of us can just leave on whatever we had on that day already.

If you are super awesome like Ellen you can carry a totally awesome Disney bag we can all admire too!

Is anyone against that idea?

The make your own shirt is fine with me, sounds fun!

Just let me know what is decided about when/where to meet up and I will be there!

Jessica, too bad your DH can't come, but if Greg isn't into going with me to the meet he can do something else, he is pretty easy going about the whole thing.

I am looking forward to it!

Why did I not know that you changed your ressie to BWV? I should have crashed your party. I am disappointed to say that my hubby won't be coming so no friend for yours. :( But my friend Jill will be!
So, you're saying Jill can be Greg's friend? ;)

Oh, I vote for make your own shirt this year. You can do whatever you like, screen print, applique, vida dress, etc. But that way we can see everyone's creativeness and most of us can just leave on whatever we had on that day already.

If you are super awesome like Ellen you can carry a totally awesome Disney bag we can all admire too!

Is anyone against that idea?
I like that idea! I'm all for it! I have no idea which playground have lights. :(

The make your own shirt is fine with me, sounds fun!

Just let me know what is decided about when/where to meet up and I will be there!

Jessica, too bad your DH can't come, but if Greg isn't into going with me to the meet he can do something else, he is pretty easy going about the whole thing.

I am looking forward to it!

I don't think anyone is making plans on where we meet. I say we let Jessica and Nicole decide! You're on, girls!

I am good for Sunday night! We are speding the day with my parents and her sister and bil. It will give me a reason to escape! LOL. I don't know about playgrounds with lights, but I know POFQ doesn't have lights. Anyone else have ideas? A beach?

I like the fireworks on the beach at the Poly ;)

Here's our plans so far...

1/29 arrive 3pm (I have a 7:30 ADR at Chef Mickey's but will cancel it if we meet up on Sunday.)
1/30 Hollywood Studios (CM breakfast or Sci Fi dinner depends on Sunday!)
1/31 Magic Kingdom or a down day (O'hana dinner)
2/1 Magic Kingdom (CRT breakfast)
2/2 Epcot (Garden Grill dinner)
2/3 Animal Kingdom (1900 PF dinner)

Sadly, I have postponed my trip and will no longer be joining this year.:guilty:sad1:

:sad1:That really stinks, Jennifer. :sad1: I'm sorry you can't come.

The beach at Poly on the 29th sounds great to me! We're eating at Tusker house at 4:15. So, I would think we could meet up around 6:30 or 7:00 (by the time we catch a bus to the Poly).

Here are our plans, so far. Leslie, it looks like the only day we'll be in the same park is on Tuesday the 31.

ADRS:
Heather
Saturday 28th
Get to Pop around 4:00, pj party that evening
Sunday 29th
AK- Tusker House 4:15
Monday 30th
Epcot-Via Napoli 12:45 (may change dinner reservation to different place)
Tuesday 31st
Magic Kingdom- CRT at 4:25
Wednesday 1st
HS- Mama Melrose’s 12:00
Thursday 2nd
Downtown Disney
Friday 3rd
MK- Liberty Tree Tavern 4:30
Saturday 4th
Leave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter