Discovery Cove

Katy

Mouseketeer
Hi, I've just booked our first non-Disney Orlanda trip for August. I'm very interested in hearing experiences, tips, do & dont's for Discovery Cove. We're also planning on visiting Sea World - have never been there. My 9 year old son loves animals - not so hot on big coasters - we're staying at Hard Rock. Any suggestions on best passes (most economical) for Sea World, Discovery Cove, IOA and Universal would be appreciated. Thanks!

Try the Dis forums for SeaWorld and Discovery Cove - you will find experiences listed there. I also find www.orlandotripplanner.com helpful - gives info on all parks in Orlando including Discovery Cove and SeaWorld, Universal and the others plus tips for each park.
Since you are going to Discovery Cove, that will include passes to SeaWorld, so if you want to see Universal, you may wish to buy those tickets separately (one or two or three day passes depending on how many days you want to go.)

Yes, the Sea World Discovery Cove forum is just one click away..

But you will love Discovery Cove.

I have a trip report on a post authored by hellokitty. Look for that post, its the first or second on the forum.. and read away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter