DISmeet Photos ~ Hey Kids! Check out the April Rainforest Cafe Toronto DISmeet pics!

Thank you Sandra! :) I recognize some of the faces...looks like a great turnout, and a fun time. :)

Looks like you all had a good time:D
Some of us were at work :( wishing we were there.

My goodness! All those faces I don't recognise! I definately need to get to a Toronto meet! Great pics Sandra. It looks like you all had fun.

I'm sorry I missed it. I haven't been around the boards too much lately....all that volunteer work!!!
Are you guys still planning the Zoo meet at the end of June???

Thanks for posting Sandra! It was great meeting everyone! I'll try and make it to the zoo meet :p

Bunnyfoo ~ we hope you can make it to the zoo!

Karen ~ We are having a ZOO meet on June 22 ~ can you make it? I had my Creative Memories party last night ~ OMG, it verged on disaster! There were about 12 women (I lost count) representing three groups of friends. One group from ds's preschool ~ very refined, second group from dd's school ~ the intense 'school bashing' type, the third group ~ my rowdy partying instructor friends. The mix didn't work. My rowdy friends were loud and annoyed the tight-*** friends. I was in the middle. My Christmas cookie party was awesome ~ I mixed friends again, but it was the perfect blend. At least I got a $40 CM credit and free templated. However, I really like the Fiskar cutting system better than CM. I would like to have the CM oval and circle cutting system, but it would be $80! My Fiskar cutting system is way cheaper and works great! Two of my friends are really into scrapbooking so we plan to get together next week and spend the afternoon scrapping! S

Sounds like you had a *interesting* evening!!
I won't be able to make the Zoo meet. We have our District Guiding camp that weekend. I am heavily involved in the planning. Maybe the next meet. ( at least it ill give me time to finish my Disney book)

I also found the CM cutting tools WAAYYY to expensive and I wasn't to crazy about it either. I haven't tried anything other than cutting using a tempate. You like the Fiskars ones?? I keep looking at them when I go to Michaels (with that 40% off coupon in my hand) and wondering if I should bite the bullet : )

I'm finally up and running again, so I could finally see the pics!

Can hardly wait for the next meet!

Scratch

:smooth:

Sandra, I missed seeing your above post about the CM party. I wondered how it went. LOL, sounds like a riot almost ensued! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter