Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

Traci- your page is absolutely beautiful. Incrediable detail.Don't change a thing. Adding the stiching to the journal box is absolutely fine. It creates an added embellishment. It is fine to make subtle changes, especially when you are adding in extra embellishments. Using different ribbons for the pages is fine as well. You did an amazing job for your first completed page swap.

I already know that I will use that page to my ds4 first trip to AK; oh and my DH and My mom and dad.

I'm not in this swap..but I love the page.. I have saved it to my files so I can replicate it for our upcoming trip!!!

Ahhh!!! That's so cool! I absolutely love it, and can't believe I have to wait 8 months to actually see it.

Okay ZTH is this a typo? :rotfl: It must be from that knee injury:rotfl: Just being funny.

:lmao: It's not! I'm not going to be able to see it until January when I get back from Disney...... at least I'll have a lot of photos to put in the pages!

WOW!!! How long are you going to be there? Are you doing the internship program?

WOW!!! How long are you going to be there? Are you doing the internship program?

Yep! I'm going to be there for five months, so I need to get this sent before I leave in August, and then I'll get it when I come home in January.

Hey, Z2H, aren't you supposed to be *working* right now? Get off the DIS and get back to work helping those tourists! :laughing:

Off to have a nice Thai lunch with Dad -

P.S. There's a nice surprise waiting for you at home today - I did a bit of retail therapy shopping this a.m. - got lucky on some major clearance items...one for you and one for me. And you aren't EVER going to guess what we got! Have to wait until you come home...

Can I be adopted into your family???? Although, I did get another giftie in my birthday bag from my mom (haven't received til my b-day in July)... but she got the Tink cart for $23!!!

The surprise was....

...Ott lights! Our local Mike's had a few of them on super-mega clearance - at half or less the sale prices that I saw online. We've wanted them for a long time, but even on sale...eek...nice, but pricey. Couldn't pass these babies up - our scrap desks are lit like an Broadway stage now! :cloud9:

The surprise was....

...Ott lights! Our local Mike's had a few of them on super-mega clearance - at half or less the sale prices that I saw online. We've wanted them for a long time, but even on sale...eek...nice, but pricey. Couldn't pass these babies up - our scrap desks are lit like an Broadway stage now! :cloud9:

SWEET! You will looooooooove it. I have one in my scraproom, and it's so nice.

Alright, those lights must be magical, because I have everything cut and assembled for my P group - I even have a prototype! (Oh, and I cleaned my whole desk!!!!)

Here are my pictures:

100_3919.jpg

100_3920.jpg

Those blank black ovals are "frames" for the pennies you press! You can just glue them right on. :teeth:

ETA: And the background paper isn't actually white, it just got washed out with the flash. It's a whitewash Core'diations, so it's brown/tan-ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter