Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

Thanks everyone!

I've added a little more to the two smaller mats, so it doesn't seem quite as stark - just some copper embellishments.

Another LO to save.. adorable ZTH!

Now what type paper did you use for the title? I love it..

It's AC Foil paper in Copper that I then embossed (So it's "pressed" :lmao:) with a Cuttlebug folder. Some are done in a different design with a Sizzix plate, but all are embossed.

It's AC Foil paper in Copper that I then embossed (So it's "pressed" :lmao:) with a Cuttlebug folder. Some are done in a different design with a Sizzix plate, but all are embossed.

I've seen that foil paper and wondered what to do with it. It cut okay? It looks really cool. My ACM has all of the AC paper on clearance. Good for right now, but I guess that means they won't be carrying it anymore:sad1:

It cut really well! I just set the blade on 6 and pressure on max to be safe, and it cut beautifully.

I love that copper paper ZTH. I like how you made a special place to put your pennies. That is really a cool idea. I like putting them in books, but never can figure out a nice place. Great JOB (but I already knew that when you signed up :rotfl:).

Okay I just finished my "D" (I will post a pic when I get my computer up and running). Since I am without a computer I have no cds, so the only letter I can work on is "I". I need to make sure I have the wording correct from walt's quote.

So which one is correct or if neither what is the correct wording:

It was all started with a mouse

Or

It was started with a mouse

Thanks again.

Here you go!

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

Thank you! If I could I would add the smilie that is cheering, but no can on the phone.

I officially finished all 15 of my letter "N" pages. :banana::woohoo:
Hope you gals like it.

Grp A letter "N" Nutty Bunch. I used a sticker sheet for the Chip n Dale accents so there are 3 somewhat different poses. the photos are all washed out. I laid the pages by a sunny window to photograph them and the colors in the pictures are all faded and yuk. They are much more vibrant in person.

013-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

WOWZIER!!!!!:love: Yep I am in love. Okay Traci I am going to hunt you down on these boards and secretly watch every swap you join so I can get myself into your groups:worship:. I truely do :love: both pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter