Disney ABC and General Disney Pages- Completed!

With my ds3 getting a cold and then he passed it to me I have not been in my scrapping area for 3 days, so today I finally sat in here and was going through all the awesome pages. I am soooo glad I joined in on this swap. Great work.

While putting them all together I discoverd I have an extra "O" page. Whoever it maybe I can figure out how to mail it back to you, just need everyone to check for their "O".

It is mine- I am sure I accidentally put it in the wrong pile after taking pictures. If you can set it aside until you are sending something else to me- I won't be using it very soon anyway.

Rebecca

It is mine- I am sure I accidentally put it in the wrong pile after taking pictures. If you can set it aside until you are sending something else to me- I won't be using it very soon anyway.

Rebecca

If you need it sooner jlmk and I will send it out. I have no problem getting it back to you just need to find something were the one sheet wont get bent up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter