Disney ABC and General Disney Pages- Completed!

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the Disney ABC Swap

This swap is both expensive and time intensive so make sure you can follow through before signing up. You will be responsible for making 26 pages/page kits as part of this swap so be ready for that- it will take more than a couple of days to complete.

Slideshow groups 3A, 4, and 5:
Slideshow groups 3, 5A:
Slideshow ABC:

NO hand written lettering on ANY items. Please use computer fonts, rub-ons, or stamps.

Group 1: Pages- red are taken and blue are staying that word, words in paranthesis were used in the last abc pages swap
A: Amazing ????- stich62
B: Believing in Magic- stich62

C: (Characters)- Buffy
D: Downtown Disney, Disney Dreams- Tigger1221

E: Epcot- chiefdragon
F: Fireworks- Morgan'smom
G: Gift Shops- Zero to Hero
H: Hollywood Studios- Tigger1221
I: Ice Cream- Morgan'smom
J: Joking Around, Journey- Buffy
K: Keys to the Kingdom- Pinball Family
L: Luggage- SusieStone
M: Magic Kingdom- aries1980

N: Neverending Fun- 123SA
O: (Once upon a Time), Only in Disney- ZertotoHero
P: Photo ???- Nemomom07

Q: Quiet Times- rlovew
R: Reservations- SusieStone

S: Sunshine- Pinball Family
T: Tree of Life- ZeroyoHero
U: Unforgettable Memories- Buffy
V: Vacation Favorite- Nemomom07
W: World Showcase- 123SA
X: X Marks The Spot- aries980
Y: Yes!- rlovew
Z: ZZZ’s- chiefdragon

Group 3: WDW Completed pages-1 page for the theme below- use the same requirements as in the ABC pages
1.Magic Kingdom- Michellepooh
2.Epcot- Morgansmom2000
3.Hollywood Studios- 123SA
4.Animal Kingdom- Nemomom07

Group 3A:
1. Magic Kingdom- momx3boys
2. Epcot- ZerotoHero
3. Hollywood Studios- Michellepooh
4. Animal Kingdom- New England Eyeore

Group 4: WDW Completed Pages- 2 pages for each theme, please include a title/topper, 4 or more photo mats(if 4by6- do at least 9 if all are small- you can do less if at least 1 is 5by7), 2 journal spots, and 2 embellishments (see above for specific)
1.Magic Kingdom- 123SA
2.Epcot- New England Eyeore
3.Hollywood Studios- Tigger 1221
4.Animal Kingdom- Michellepooh

Group 5: Disney Completed Pages- 2 pages for each theme, please include a title/topper, 4 or more photo mats(if 4by6- do at least 9 if all are small- you can do less if at least 1 is 5by7), 2 journal spots, and 2 embellishments (see above for specific)
Choose your theme
1. Michellepooh
2. 123SA- Around the World
3. Tiger 1221
4. New England Eyeore

Group 5A
1. momx3boys
2. rlovew
3. Buffy
4. Nemomom07- Heading to Disney

Remember to Have Fun and Do Your Best!

Rebecca

Good Morning
I’ll take
C = Characters
T=Tree of Life
Thanks
Rhonda

Mailed::woohoo:
Recieved::cheer2:

stitch62 :cheer2:
Tigger1221 :cheer2:
Buffy-:cheer2:
Morgan's Mom- Buffy will be delivering
Zero to Hero :cheer2:
Michellepooh: NEE delivering
NewEnglandEeyore:cheer2:
123SA:cheer2:
Nemomom 07:cheer2:
chiefdragon:cheer2:
rlovew:cheer2:
Pinball Family:cheer2:
SusieStone:cheer2:
Aries1980:cheer2:
momx3boys:cheer2:

Thanks,

Rebecca

I would like to have Group 3: Animal Kingdom. I am still on the fence about a few, but I am thinking. So I may be back

I always need General Disney pages!!

Could I please have for the Group 3 (1 page): Magic Kingdom
Group 3 (2 page): Animal Kingdom
And a spot in Group E. I'll have to think of a theme.

Thanks! :goodvibes

I always need General Disney pages!!

Could I please have for the Group 3 (1 page): Magic Kingdom
Group 3 (2 page): Animal Kingdom
And a spot in Group E. I'll have to think of a theme.

Thanks! :goodvibes

I have you down- on the problem with group 3- I have a meesage into Nemomom07 to find out if she wanted the 1 page or 2 page AK layout. I will save a spot in the 2 page group for you but I made the mistake of not making them groups 3 and 4 so I have to wait until I know which one she wants.

Rebecca

I have a question about the journal box requirement..... could it be like a top 5 list where you just fill in the blanks?

I have you down- on the problem with group 3- I have a meesage into Nemomom07 to find out if she wanted the 1 page or 2 page AK layout. I will save a spot in the 2 page group for you but I made the mistake of not making them groups 3 and 4 so I have to wait until I know which one she wants.

Rebecca

I would like to do the 1 page for the Animal Kingdom group

I have a question about the journal box requirement..... could it be like a top 5 list where you just fill in the blanks?

Yes- any kind of a spot for journaling. That sounds like a great idea.

Rebecca

Yes- any kind of a spot for journaling. That sounds like a great idea.

Rebecca

Thanks. I am going to go cook some breakfast and think about the abc part of the swap. Like you said it is a big undertaking. So need to make sure I can handle the time line. Since it is only 2 letters it is just coming up with 2 designs and then mast producing. So still thinking....

Thanks. I am going to go cook some breakfast and think about the abc part of the swap. Like you said it is a big undertaking. So need to make sure I can handle the time line. Since it is only 2 letters it is just coming up with 2 designs and then mast producing. So still thinking....

I would rather have you think about it and make sure you have the time than to sign up and not be able to finish- I certainly understand. I am sure you would have fabulous things and would love to get some pages but I also don't want you stressed out.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter