Disney ABC and General Disney Pages- Completed!

Thanks so much for getting this together. Could I please have the followign two letters...E for Epcot and Z for ZZZZ's for the pages.

Thanks so much.

Can I have Group 1 pages H-Hollywood Studios & D-Disney Dreams or DTD (not sure which yet)

Okay I have decided to join in on the abc part as well.

Can I please have
Group 1:

P- photo (something) maybe time or favorite

V- vacation favorites

Might as well do the other pages too

Grp 3 DHS
Grp 4 MK
Grp 5 -- my theme will be Around the World -- or something very general Disney

Ok - I'll play! (Stop laughing, TinkerBean!)

Put me in for Group #1:
Keys to the Kingdom
Sunshine

Thanks, Rebecca!

Rebecca are these the 12x12 pages? And do you have a front and back cover?

THese are 12x12 pages and no, she doesn't have cover pages.

(Psst -- I used your Christmas pages the other day & posted them on the scrapping challenge thread -- they turned out wonderful. THanks!)

Rebecca are these the 12x12 pages? And do you have a front and back cover?

Just so you know these are due about 2 weeks before SDV- along with the character autograph pages and the All About Me(sign up in June- 2 8by8 pages about yourself including a picture for each person that signs up). If anyone going wants me to- and everything has reached me by then, I would be happy to return them in person.

Rebecca

Just so you know these are due about 2 weeks before SDV- along with the character autograph pages and the All About Me(sign up in June- 2 8by8 pages about yourself including a picture for each person that signs up). If anyone going wants me to- and everything has reached me by then, I would be happy to return them in person.

Rebecca

hmmmm, now you have peaked my interest even more. I need to think about it......

Okay Peeps, Susie in the house. Thaks for all your PMs today! Sorry I couldn't get on sooner. I have been without power. It is awful weather here. Tornados everywhere.

I am okay here. I have secured an area for us with supplies in my back hall staircase.

Anyway, per your request....I will sign up for a few things....I think this will be a great swap Rebecca.

Luggage
Reservations

Group 3:

2.Epcot

Group 4: WDW Completed Pages- 2 pages for each theme,
3.Hollywood Studios

Group 5: Disney Completed Pages- 2 pages for each theme,
Choose your theme

Let me think.....taking suggestions.

Updated through here. I opened a group 3A. We have 3 spots left in the ABC pages.

Rebecca

Okay Peeps, Susie in the house. Thaks for all your PMs today! Sorry I couldn't get on sooner. I have been without power. It is awful weather here. Tornados everywhere.

I am okay here. I have secured an area for us with supplies in my back hall staircase.

:banana::banana::banana:
I'm so excited!!!!
I hope you're okay though, safety first!

Just think. You could have 14 people in that area... and only 2 pizzas.
(Tinkerbean told you that story, right?)

:banana::banana::banana:
I'm so excited!!!!
I hope you're okay though, safety first!

Just think. You could have 14 people in that area... and only 2 pizzas.
(Tinkerbean told you that story, right?)

Thanks.

I promise something will be sewn.

Tinker hasn't told me the pizza story - I havE 5 hours of driving tomorrow,

Maybe I'll hear it then.

i'm missing something?

why has no one signed up for elements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter